Reviews for If She Stands She'll Fall Down
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Thank u so much this was anazing and thanks for reviewing

My story. U will not believe this but my favorite part of the story is the title "If She Stands She Will Fall Down" I am not sure if it's referring to a baby trying to stand up for the first time or Ziva trying to move past something she can't. Either way this was amazing. Are u going to be writing more stories like this? :)
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'm going to cry. BRB gotta go find my box of tissues I save for Tiva moments.

This was great!

-Vi
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awww, this was so sad, but so good! Tony and Ziva need to get the hell together already :) Thanks for posting this!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I liked the twist in this story-Saleem killing her daughter.

And yes, I too feel my faith in TIVA success wavering, but I suppose that's what fics are for!

Who knows-maybe ratings will fall and they'll figure out that Ray and E.J are very possibly the reason ;)

The people demand TIVA-maybe they'll wise-up and deliver! :D
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved This Fic,

I agree with you in someways. I too am a huge fan of Tiva and am starting to lose faith in Tony/Ziva. I also agree that Ziva deserves happiness, i mean after all she's been through with her Father, Mossad, Rivkin, Somalia. She deserves to be happy.

I really don't like EJ. Not because I'm a huge Tiva fan, but because there's something off about her.

She's secretive and not in a cute way like Ziva, she's nosy and not in a funny way like Tony.

She shows little to no respect for Gibbs or Ziva. She's uptight, snobby and to be perfectly honest she is no where near as talented, beautiful or sophisticated as Ziva.

I really don't know what Tony sees in EJ, besides a good lay, although i doubt she's even good in that department.

I came across an article not to long ago called "On the Current Dynamics of Tony, Gibbs & EJ (Involves Tiva)" by Little Sammy.

I am not sure if this article will help restore your faith in Tiva, but it did shed some light on the current situation involving Tony, EJ, Gibbs n Ziva.

So it couldn't hurt to check it out, if you haven't already read it.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story and i know it's just a one-shot, but I'd love to see a sequel.

Thanks for Posting,

and i put the address for the article i read at the bottom.

external/21131045