Reviews for Stolen
Flukemeister chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Hope you upload the next chapter soon! I hate waiting. XD And woot! Go Teddy!
RRW chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant, fantastic, and any other synonym for WOW! I can't wait for the action to begin. Question: why would Teddy be a antagonist? He an Paul are going to hook up or something?
elfdemon05 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I can't help but concern which one will be paired with Bella?

I hope it is not Bella/Edward, Edward deserves a better one.
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Loved the second chapter! I can't wait to see what happens when everybody gets there!
Kitsune's Den chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Awesome start. I look forward to read more )
cookyc chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
as a filler page I love it...you didn't over do it and like any story it gave the right amount and I can't wait for the next page wonderful
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Awesome update,

I likedthe information you had for the filler.

I look forward to the next update.

I can't blame Harry for being so mad about the vampires being in the house.

Kudos

Blade
Hikory chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I enjoyed this chapter, still not sure how it didn't register that I submitted a review but oh well. I'm happy to see someone else is showing what a two timer bella can be, not only that but how selfish she can be. I enjoy stories where people like putting their own twists on a characters flaws, well those that some people find enjoyment in pointing out.
Hikory chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I enjoyed this chapter, but I'm a little confused are Bella and Harry half siblings? You never truly explained how Charlie is father to both Bella and Harry so that might be normal, I hope harry did get over his "fear" of food and found a healthy medium. I personally want him to be able to enjoy his healthy food and normal food too. I'm curious as to how Harry dated Teddy? Did you make him older cause I thought teddy was a toddler when Harry was a full grown man,not that I have any problem with it because it is interesting. Is Charlie going to be paired with anyone? What about Jacob surely he must notice that something is up with Bella, I mean if Edward just left then wouldn't he find it odd that she choose to go with him only after Edward was gone and not while Edward was there. I'm looking forward to finding out what kind of feeling that Edward has for bella, if he is going to be the vengeful type wanting to kill her. What kind of form does Harry have? Part of me wants him to be a wolf, but at the same time I'm hoping something else like a fox or something interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, update soon please.
Grim1989 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
omg xD i love Charlie and Harry's banter LOL and it's even more funny when Charlie yells out Harry's name like Alvin and the chipmunks. I'm so not likin' Bella, and i am guessin' Edward will be comin' back for her? and that Harry and Jake meet's in chapter 3?
Zane Makura chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Fairly interesting how you're setting this up. I have a myriad of questions though I'm thinking a majority are gonna be answered in later chapters but some i just gotta ask.

1. where harry went off on a rant on bella in front of billy, does billy know harry is a wizard or is he just taking the words in as harry's method of ranting?

2. did harry go to hogwarts and go through all the spiel excluding voldy attacks on his life? Cause you seem to allude that harry went to some school but not exactly where and what happened

I'll just leave it at those 2 for now since they're the major lights going off. Hope you finish uploading the rest of this soon.
excentrykemuse chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Loved Harry's reaction to Bella dating a vampire. HILARIOUS. Also - Teddy? As in Teddy Lupin? Wow, that changed the time line up a bit.

Can't wait for more.

cen
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Oh snap! Teddy is going to be the antagonist? XD I wonder how that is going to play out! LOL Can't wait for everyone to arrive and be awed by Harry's cooking skills, because I sure am (drools)...ugh program starts today and I'm thinking about food LOL. Anyway, loved the chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
attagrl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great start. looking forward to more...especially Harry stealing Jacob. Uh oh, my need for vengeance is coming out. I used to get so pissed at Bella when I was reading the books..her insecurities, her angst, her crappy treatment of Charlie, her dragging Jacob along. I'm not necessarily saying I'm looking for bashing (and I like that you haven't written it that way so far) I am just giddy with the prospect of Charlie being loved & respected as a parent, Jacob imprinting and Bella getting over herself.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »