Reviews for Stolen
nara14 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
i thank the story is great and yes bella and edward because there great together you can have were edward say she would be staying human and she chose Jacob because it would it be so painful as being with edward as she get older and died
TenshinoFuzei chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
AHHHHH! OMG i had a heart attack when I saw the update. I thought it was a chapter. _" I love your story and waiting anxiously for the next updates! continue the good work!
Luc chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
As this will mainly be about Harry/Jacob, does Edward have to be around at all? Especially after Harry explained how the vampires are. Not really following human actions or emotions. Them attacking everyone and all. Besides, if Edward were to come back, he would take bella back. That is unless he's managed to find another mate. Perhaps a jealous mate to keep Bella firmly away. Far away.

What if Edward went to volterra and was killed? That would leave Bella nicely without anyone.

Or what if the Cullens simply can't be reached. Ever. They decided to stay away until Bells hits ninety, if she could live that long. It's not a long time for a vampire.
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I vote No for Edward/Bella since she already decided she wanted to be a mom and everything and turned him away. Update soon can't wait to see the interaction between Harry and Jacob
alinemcb54 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I was expecting the harry/jacob scene :(

I love your fic there isn't enough harry/jacob fics here

Thanks!
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
update soon love it
Flukemeister chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Hope you upload the next chapter soon! I hate waiting. XD And woot! Go Teddy!
RRW chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant, fantastic, and any other synonym for WOW! I can't wait for the action to begin. Question: why would Teddy be a antagonist? He an Paul are going to hook up or something?
elfdemon05 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I can't help but concern which one will be paired with Bella?

I hope it is not Bella/Edward, Edward deserves a better one.
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Loved the second chapter! I can't wait to see what happens when everybody gets there!
Kitsune's Den chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Awesome start. I look forward to read more )
cookyc chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
as a filler page I love it...you didn't over do it and like any story it gave the right amount and I can't wait for the next page wonderful
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Awesome update,

I likedthe information you had for the filler.

I look forward to the next update.

I can't blame Harry for being so mad about the vampires being in the house.

Kudos

Blade
Hikory chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I enjoyed this chapter, still not sure how it didn't register that I submitted a review but oh well. I'm happy to see someone else is showing what a two timer bella can be, not only that but how selfish she can be. I enjoy stories where people like putting their own twists on a characters flaws, well those that some people find enjoyment in pointing out.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »