Reviews for Stolen
ASkyie chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
I love the way you ended this. Great work!
TalaDentro chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
I thought this was original and rather interesting. I love that you made Harry fluffy. :D Good read.
lambtastic chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I love this even though I kinda feel bad for Bella. I love how Harry isn't perfect and pulled a Dumbledore.
Cailleach64 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Good story.
Kate chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Wow, really good! This is one of the few good HP and twilight crossover. By the way, I LOVED jealous Jacob! :D
ErisMalfoy1990 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Loved it! I'm so happy you finished it too. Hardly anyone writes a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover and finishes it, especially a good one. Bella's life not becoming better also made me smile a bit, maybe a lot. When I read the books, I loved them and the characters. After reading fanfiction (maybe one to many) I can't really stand her character most of the time, don't know why really. So the story was perfect in my opinion. Hope you write someone again!
Mickey chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Loved it
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
I really enjoyed this fic.

Good work :3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
It was an amazing chapter!
shiftyless chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
so very good neat this is also written well
shiftyless chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
shiftyless chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
good neat this here is
elfdemon05 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I agree with you.

Who doesn't flirt?

I see no harm done when Harry flirt with others, and it's cute to see Jake being jealous.

Most importantly, Harry is just having fun with flirting with other, he is not seriously considering cheat on Jake.
Celestialuna chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Good story.
shiarein chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
I don't know why... But reading this is just...sad... Maybe because of Bella? I actually pity her... And this is the first time I like Edward's new mate...

Overall, I like this story. Nicely done.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »