Reviews for Left behind through darrion's eyes
Sakura Ishiama chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Your fanfiction is really good I read the whole book series last year I loved the books too. Darrin I hope I spelled her name right .. And Viki are my two favorite female characters and Judd and Ryan and lynal I hope I spelled his name right are my favorite male characters I seriously wanted to cry when members of the tribe forces died. I am happy about all the people they managed to save I'm sure is Ryan and Vicki's adopted father the pasture guy could of saved more people if they stayed alive.
Oathkeeper13 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
it was SO good! I hope you post more!
RosieWilliams91 chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Ooooh gosh it's getting so good! Keep up the amazing work! This story is awesome! I can feel chemistry in the two starting to take place. :)
14521 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
GGGHHHH! Love love love that you are letting Ryan live! And u r doing great ur showing little hints on how that there friendship is growing! And I think u should keep it up like make them grow really close friemds and then make them a couple! But love love lovvvveeeeeeee! Please please keep on going! :)))))
RosieWilliams91 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
GAAHHHH I can't wait until your next update! Ryan and Darrion just make such an adorible couple! I can't wait to see what you throw in there!
MeMyselfandI123492 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OMG this is soooo awesome i love it! and yay Ryan will live i always though Ryan should have lived!
RosieWilliams91 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Omg LOVE it! Keep going with the books! :) Oh, but I wouldn't mind if you through a little DxR in there! This is awesome!
madrigalspy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yay! Darrion story! Please don't have Ryan die though. Cause I personally think him and Darrion should have gotten together. Keep up the good work! :)