Reviews for Sing Me A Lullaby
sarahgri99 chapter 1 . 8/5
This is soooo amazing and full of fluff. All Sam needs is to know dean is there! Thanks for writing this! Its great!
becca chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
you described panic attacks perfectly, i have them regularly and it's terrifying.
i have been looking for a fluffy anxiety!sam fic for AGES, and this is the perfect one!
so glad i came across this fic, well done!
QuirkDemon chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
son of a bitch, this made me cry
deannaG chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I just want to wrap Sammy up in a blanket and sing Barry Manilow songs to him (don't judge). LOL
Poor Sammy. Good thing, big brother is on the job. Dean will always do what it takes to help his Sammy.
Then Dean gets sick, poor Sammy, wanting to be strong, but he needs his Dean.
Smart!Dean in the house. Genius, making a cd for Sam's ipod.
What a sweet sweet story. I loved it.
Lythandre chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was a really great story!
Parnassus chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awww, this was so sweet. Really enjoyed reading it. Very tender moments captured really well between the brothers.
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
So cute!
iHamster chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hahaha awwww! How cute, Dean talking Sam to sleep.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
So sweet, I love it! Thank you!
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I can think of worse things to fall asleep to than Dean's voice and I can see hiw for Sam , hearing Dean talk and just knowing he's there could be comforting especially sine Dean's really pretty muh the only family Sam's had , since John wasn't ever really around and Mary died
MissDoctorDonna chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Love, love, love this. It perfectly expresses Sam's dependence on his big brother's presence and both brother's devotion to each other. Excellent.
jennytork chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was amazing- I adored this!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I really like this story! I enjoy the love and caring shared by the brothers. I agree with you that somehow, this wall would have a greater effect on Sam and you showed one way that could happen! Thanks for sharing.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was so heartbreakingly sweet :)
Hanson's Angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Um, yeah, your unbeta'd, "raw" stories write circles around my "playing-around-with-the-words-till-I want-to-puke" stories and that just makes me all kinds of jealous and etc. but it's not enough for me to not go, "Wow" and ,"How does she do it," and "I love this so much," and "Why aren't you writing more," and all kinds of epic love for your writing of these two awesome guys.

Doesn't mean I'm not still jealous. I am. You write wonderfully - you always have. But I'm not so jealous that I can't sing your praises and I will - resoundingly. This was so great in so many ways.