Reviews for Moment in Time
jk chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
it started out ok but then then went into true drabble mode where everything that's said has a "meaning" and it kinda fucking sucked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Cheaters are awful people.
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Please update soon please.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved both these chapters & if it remains unfinished, I'll use my imagination.
- Ur writing style is unexplainable... it's beautiful & haunting... I could feel everything, like I was being pulled.
fiercepixie chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Such a beautiful piece of work. Thank you for your words and I look forward to what Edward has to say. Brilliant!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
This is tearing me up! Love it!
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I cannot wait to read Edward's pov. Please update soon.
cejsmom chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
so heartbreakingly beautiful.
miaokuancha chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
You speak so eloquently through atmosphere, both internal and external. I wait eagerly for how you will unfold this story.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Is this a repost? I feel like I've read ch. 2 before. No mind, I was thrilled to see an alert for this story in my inbox regardless.

So interesting to get this today because as I realized last night that FF's alerts haven't been fully functional, I decided to go in and check some of my very favorites to see if they've updated. This story was among the very first I tried.

I adore your story: the writing style, characters, unfolding of the plot, your pacing, the questions that emerge as I read, and just...everything. I do so hope you continue; I'm of course so eager to hear from Edward, but mostly just to experience more of your writing.

Either way, thank you for even writing this much. Amazing.
stormy315 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
amazing and intense...i wonder how edward is fairing...
chanahope chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! SO HEART WRENCHING...FABULOUS WRITING!
runtagua chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
My heart is breaking.
All over again.
xx
Joy
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
rushed chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved this. I think I'll just make up how the rest of their lives went. They both leave their respective partners, and one day...a year or two from now, fate steps in and they meet again.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »