Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Brotherhood
Pacer287 chapter 15 . 4/28
So Spyro got the Sharingan?
Pacer287 chapter 33 . 3/31
Anyone else sense a lot of parallels between this story and Naruto?
strato-abyss17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Not bad, not bad at all. The style of writing you used wasn't exactly professional, but it was a good read and I look forward to the next one.
Strato Abyss signing out.
CORRUPTION chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Rhysmottace chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Reading this whilst listening to the complete skyrim soundtrack. Perfect way to start the day
XxhighxX chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Nice story can't wait for second book!
Giggity chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Ok is it one on THOSE tpes of stories? Where they yell their attack as there using it? No offence, but that's got to be the number one way to bug the hell out of me.
Imaginati0nCreations chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I am really enjoying your wonderful story! At first I didn't know how good a story about a video game would be, but you and your story is definitely has proved me wrong. I can see you have worked hard and I am impressed by your work and grammar. Keep up the good work.

May imagination flow through all of us.
spyro99123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
i think this is a good start to the book... so far it's comparible to Age of Heros! if you don't know, Age of Heros is another fanfiction. Great Job! 9/10
Enatomy chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Sorry about my last review...that is my problem. I am sorry. I don't know why I wrote that. Anyway...great fic. I read your story multiple times because I can sort of...relate. Sorry. Again, not your problem. DAMN! I'M A FUCKIN IDIOT! Sorry again.
Enatomy chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My personality is exactly like rai's. I hate my brothers and my sister. They could die for all I care. I know rai is somewhat sympathetic, as am I. But he has something to live for... I don't. That's our only difference.
htffan951 chapter 33 . 2/15/2013
Ok so your story is all right but the plot is unoriginal. You could of done so much with this story but you didn't. Still your story was decent and I do hope that you don't take the plot from Naruto.
Darklighteryphon chapter 33 . 2/15/2013
Great ending I hope the sequel is just as good. Terrador saying "we expect no less of the legendary purple dragon" reminds me for Mr. Funderlic frome Spyro shadow legacy saying "I expect nothing less from a pruple dragon" Oh I do have one question. Will Sparx Be appearing in the the sequel?
Cobalt Dragon chapter 32 . 2/9/2013
Hay there, Cobalt Dragon here.

First of all I’d like to say, this new Story of yours is totally wicked and super awesome.

I’ve been reading this story since chapter eleven I think, but this will be the first time I’ve reviewed this story.

I really love the direction where you’re taking the story, but I have just one question man. Is Spyro going to try to save Rai from himself?

Actually I made a miscount there; I have another question. After chapter thirty-one ended I thought that chapter thirty-two would show the events of what happened after Spyro and Cynder after they had discovered that Rai had left again. Perhaps you could show us what happened to then on that sad morning in a flashback in the next chapter, number thirty-three I believe.

‘Sigh’ another miscount; I have one final question dude. Since a week has pasted in Spyro’s world after Rai had left Warfang, I was just wondering how he’s doing at the moment, is he o.k. is he doing alright? I’m a bit worried about him. I mean some of you guys must know what I was like for him. To feel all cold and alone amongst other people, even those whom you consider to be your friends; it’s a truly horrible and confusing feeling that always seems to haunt your heart in a seemingly never-ending cycle of loneliness.

Anyway I think that I’m thinking just a tad bit too deep into this thing, so on a lighter note.

Green Lantern : the animated series –

although I was super excited about it when it first aired, with the way its going right know I’m going crazy with… um… what’s it called? oh yea that’s right. I’m going crazy with heart stopping impatient excitement. One of the best things about it, the C.G.I. does true justice to the Lantern Powers.
Ha ha, justice, get it, as in the Justice League.
The episode titled “Larfleeze” is the one I am really excited about. After all, anyone who knows about the Orange Lanterns will know why I’m so excited.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 –

This series like its predosesore in 2003 it just as awesome, and just like Green Lantern the C.G.I. thing really works. My favourite episode of the series "It Came From The Depths" because I was the debut of one of my absolute favourite characters “Leatherhead” I love him.

Anyway I know that your thingking that I went a bit of topic, but I really wanted to end on I lighter note, so bye bye.

As always, please keep an eye on your spelling and grammar dude. Constant vigilance as professor moody says.

And that’s all for now, Cobalt Dragon signing out.
Darklighteryphon chapter 32 . 2/8/2013
Alright new characters, Hope to see more of them.

I've got a strange feeling that by the end of this fanfiction, Spyro's going to die. Hope i'm wrong about that.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »