Reviews for Open Your Eyes, Open Your Heart
Dakota chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I just found this but OMG I NEED MORE! Please write more? Please? That cannot be where this ends. I daka it too much! Hehe.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Where are you story? :(
Avery chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Uh oh
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I hope this isnt over
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
This better not be the end
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Aww poor Justin :( and i like how you have Alex meddling trying to get them together
Azawrath chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Hmm i thought i was already following this O.o oh well

Anyways, im really Happy that u finally updated this! this was a really great chapter..poor poor Justin :/

Cant wait to see what happens next

-Dusk
verde-uno chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
I love it so nice
terboDC1980 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Can't wait for more!
selenaxo chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is hilarious! Its like its a real wizards episode! All of the characters are just like on the show. Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRE PLEASE I REALLY ENJOY YOUR WRITING
STARS-NEMESIS chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I have only seen the movie, but am looking into the series. This story is very well written. The grammar is excellent and puctuation is also very good. The character, Justin was my favourit from the movie and you have captured him very well. The mischeviousness of Alex is also very well written and Max's ideas are really very funny as well as Harper mad dress sense. I had to look up the character Zeke to see who he was, but I think the pairing is a great idea. I like the idea of the irresistibility potion. I can't wait to see how this progresses. What Justin will do? and Zeke? and even Alex. This is really funny and has a good amount of suspense, angst, humour and romance. Quite literally a magical story.
SHRevolutionary chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
You should continue this! It's very well-written!
superwholockfan chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Update this soon!
so much love chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
you said the wait will be short, but it's been almost 2 whole months!