Reviews for From My Love
brea chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
OMG! I rove this so much me and my friends do reenactments of this and im japan
Slovenia chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I read this during class... and oh my lordy... i screamed
Saiyan Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Loved it! There just aren't enough fics for this ship!
kitty chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
OOOWWWIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I just finished writing that last sentence on my wall and now my elbow hurts! *sniff sniff* :[ oh well, it was worth it to get such an amazing quote on my wall. :)
kitty chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I can't place it, but something about that last sentence makes me happy. Well it's almost 6 A.M. here in good old sand springs, oklahoma so I'm gonna hit the sack. Night. :) oh and get this,we got snowed in : ... WHO'S READY TO GO SLEDING DOWN THE SIDE OF THE BRIDGE! :D
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
The last line was really beautiful...& the fic was adorable,very nice giripan.
HyperGinger chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I thought this was very good. America's intervention was funny and in-character, and I liked the relaxed interaction with Greece and Japan.
However, Greece lied. Saliva does NOT make good lubricant at all, lol. I'd suggest using real lube next time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aww, adorable! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
kawaii love it 3
DragonBallZcat chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
the last line of the story made me love this story all the more so.
it was so pretty!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was so cute! I love the name that Heracles gives the cat that Kiku gives him! I'm adding this to my collection, like, right now! /_
u dont know me chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
udkm:fuck you america! :( *hits america HARD* america:owww! udkm:oh wait im sorry america! i forgot you made te lemon hapen!america(bloody nose):lemon! where! udkm:youll never find out muahahahahaha! :)
anywho...that was an awesome lemon! for reals! it was awesome!
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
:] GreecexJapan are adorable, it was odd how america unintentionally planned this
SpiderBitchFall chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You feed the minds of the fangirls. Congrats!
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was soooo awesome! It was fluffy, lemony and the way you made a pause before Greece talked really made it feel real. Loved it. Reading all you works now. Keep up the good work!

- Animelover189