Reviews for I Love Quidditch and You Too
xoxoxo chapter 1 . 11/5
can this please be continued?
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/20
Damn! Yet another Harry/Katie fic that gone nowhere for several years! And both are so damn good! I hope you find the time to write more of this and your muse returns from vacation soon. Harry getting a really good girlfriend and later a wife is always good reading.
cabby chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is so wonderful! Harry and Katie are my absolute favorite couple! I see that you haven't written on this in a while, but if you decide to come back to it I'll definitely keep reading. Great writing!
GEGEGEGEG chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Carry it on
knarf3 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Very well written! The pace that the relationship develops throughout the chapters is realistic and believable. What is the current status of the story though?
Runecutter chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I think you can include the relationship with Ginny in the quickpaced and turbulent category... even if we only know a miniscule part from the books as they weren't together in any sense during most of seventh year and we know nothing about "eighth", what we DO know is supportive of calling it whirlwind romance without any shame...

Hehe cool move, Hermione... not only is it complimenting Katie as being high class and good taste for a chum like Harry, it's also giving out silent approval by a dangerous because close female associate of his... Not the least important thing if something permanent is meant to develop. Cute idea.

All that continues over the banter before the christmas dinner, which turns this story in its completeness into a fluffy, heartwarming, moodlifting relationship piece i absolutely can relate with... which is seldom, usually either the icing is too thick on top and makes it sickeningly sweet or the drama is a bit overdone so the bitterness takes away the joy and fun with reading about two people finding out they would like to share their lives with each other. Can have enough of that when i stay for some talk over the water boiler, don't need TOO much realism in my stories i read to relax and spend some free time having fun in other worlds ;) But this was mixed perfect in that sense and i'm sad to see it didn't get finished.
Runecutter chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Uhuh... oookay... Hermione rules Harry's live, although she whines a bit about not being too much part of it... weird, but not unpleasant :)
Runecutter chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Interesting... i'd have thought such an event would be against everything Harry Potter wants and likes in his life, so this must already be pretty much interested in more than just the auction. And if he wasn't just trying to cover his tracks a bit this mention of the children opens up interesting options for the future.. Katie wants to do something like teaching flying, Harry is generous and a wonderful figurehead for any charity organisation, it might just work out that way to connect Quidditch, doing something good and... stay close to the girl ;)
Runecutter chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Sweet and easy flowing. Another brilliant chapter.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Nice story beginning, smooth, harmonious, almost relaxed. Nice atmosphere and still you get a lot of information about Harry's life into the few lines... Katie works well with this surrounding and sujets... feeling pretty realistic for an encounter to an old friends you've lost contact with for some time and the plot thread with the auction gave her something to be emotional about while it still stayed decent and sympathetic... Sneaky trick, but it makes this chapter rounder and shows both her and Harry in a better light. :) Like it.
xNewWorld chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
laughingfox31 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I know you have n't updated in a long time but please update it.
jk chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
this was a really good beginning. there aren't many harry/katie fanfic around,but this one looks really promising. i would love to read more... :)
Emperor Andross chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Very cute, I hope you continue with this story.
ProudMarineWife chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
this is cute, are you planning on finishing it?