Reviews for Bed Room Habits
Game Ghost chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
awesome story. classy, funny, and sexy. very well done.
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I absolutely loved it - they were SO in character - it was sweet, yet hot, while not being entirely dirty - that's a quality rarely found in M-rated fics especially on THIS site, I love the fact that you slipped in mention of 'The Dark Knight' it made me smile - good fourth-wall jokes are also a rarity. Really well done, it's a definate fav!
Sandjewel chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Whoo that was hot. Cute, emotional, and tuned to the characters but with a mind blowing lemon at the end. Well done.
Dark Tail Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING! THE SEX WAS FUNOMINAL! WOOOOHHH!

Even better than the sex was the ROMANCE! You could sooo feel the love it wasn't just sex, it was love and...IT WAS MINDBLOWING! Although I'm more of a BBxTerra, this pairing is just as good! The whole name changing was a bit confusing at first, and I had to get acustomed to it, but they were not bad. Great job!
RavenInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
AMAZIIING :)awesome work
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Damn I had a boner reading the fic lol and you certainly made my day with this epic smut fest, keep on the good work sir ;) And on music I'm more into metal, NWOBHM, Thrash (Bay Area/Teutonic styles), Melodic Death (Gothenburg/Finnish Style), Power Metal, Death Metal and Tech Death. But Metalcore and Deathcore I go fuck that shit it's for trend whoring scene hipsters.
Omeganian chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Cute, but it could really use some betaing. Especially the lemon.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey dude, I think this story comes out swingin. Usually the sweetness of BBRae is the buildup but with you and this story I'd say the sweetness is gonna be the possibilities you bring to light. You are talented. Also good luck with you're YouTube. I like Alice in Chains myself. Rooster and Angry Chair are all time faves. I'm not sure if you like them though so don't worry about that. I just wanna say I think yer one of the most talented writers I've seen in awhile and I hope you write many a good story. Keep rockin.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3