Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
namelesswordsthethird chapter 12 . 4/20
This is my third reread of this story... its amazing and every time I read it I laugh and different parts. 10/10 would and do recommend.
ScarecrowReaper chapter 12 . 4/4
The old tsukune was slowly dying longer he stayed at that death trap of school that's purpose was ironically meant for human and monster coexistence the moment inner moka was killed what was left of old tsukune died with her and even at end of this chapter tsukune himself sadly knows what he has become as well nice job causing this chairman because you didn't do anything you've turn tsukune into ironically enough a 'monster' I mean seriously man their was so MANY ways you could have prevented this when tsukune killed kanou nagare I saw that as tsukune being no-nonsense nemesis as well pulling a make a example out of them.
Chillyswagdog chapter 12 . 2/28
Great story. I have been on this site for a 4 years now and this is one of the few story's that I consistantly return to despite its long update times. This was really good.
NobleFlare chapter 12 . 1/25
I know this is 6 years old now but I am happy I found it. This was a great story start to finish and felt well paced with some believable fights depicted between humans and monsters. Good job my friend I hope whatever you are doing now still involves writing.
photoGNIK chapter 12 . 1/14
Read the whole fic in one sitting. Way to go~
Keep writing great fic and thanks.
photoGNIK chapter 6 . 1/14
Man I couldn't stop reading once I started. Hope I can write as good as you someday Author-san. :)
Noice
linkjames24 chapter 12 . 1/6
Originally I thought this was a tragedy deconstructing the source material by giving the human a rational fear of monsters.

Eventually, I thought, this guy's gonna bite it. Be found out.

Die.

Then he did get found out. The first time he became a lover. The second didn't spread.

The headmaster already knew. Explains how he got there.

It was the headmaster that led me to think mc won't die. I thought the headaster would smite him for not following the script. But he didn't.

Then happy ending! Love it.
linkjames24 chapter 11 . 1/6
I thik I understand this story now.
linkjames24 chapter 10 . 1/6
Didnt think he'd actually get home.
linkjames24 chapter 9 . 1/6