Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
Krav chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
One of the best fics I've ever read.
Anon chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Man I love this.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
This was truly inspired. I have read other stories where things are changed due to Tsukune not meeting Moka, but this is by far the best. I am normally quite confident that the main character won't be killed off in a story as what would the story be about afterwards, but you skillfully built up the tension and suspense to the point I was worried he would die in the first couple of chapters. His relationship with Keito was also wonderfully done with a reflection of his growing familiarity of being a 'monster' and how he was changing as a person in order to survive. Thank you so much, for this was a joy to read.
Prehistoric Terra Nova chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Tsukune should've killed Hikaru. That asshole was no different then the other monsters at Yokai academy, seeing him get destroyed by the victim he tormented for awhile was satisfying. I can't believe he got away with this because of his skills in Baseball, he will never play anymore... too bad, he got what he deserved for bullying poor Tsukune.

Also, way to go for Tsukune to give the headmaster a piece of his mind. If he really wanted humans and monsters to coexist, then he should've intervene and protect him, but it resulted in Tsukune becoming the most feared student for killing a lot of monsters including Moka.
Cztelnik chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
This was a great story. I don't know the Verses at all but it didn't matter. The guy is so vividly described, heh, all the characters are, even the headmaster and the school feels real. What a kick.
Urban Naruto chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
I just have to say, this is an amazing piece of work. I've read it over and over plenty of times over the years and it is always just as good as the first time. You have done an amazing job here and should be commended for it. Well done.
Elveril chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Man... So great! It's actually kind of deep when you think about it... It makes you wonder if Tsukune is in the wrong or not, he did kill... But he also only wanted to survive...
It was really great! :)
kevinkocher1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
when you wrote this were you listening to Hollywood undead's I don't wanna die?
MisakiXRevive chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
At this point... no before, too... it's plainly ridiculous that Tsukune is staying at that school merely for the flimsy reason of not wanting to disappoint his a reason like this how can I feel sorry for him?
Sandaime Hokage chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Really enjoyed the fic, a very unique take to the anime
KraftyKidd chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I have to give this story the greatest alcolade for a fa fiction: that it has transcended those bounds and fully made itself a singular story, no longer a what if scenario of a popular series. No, it has become a fully developed and extremely interesting work on its own. Congratulations, you earned it.

I hope that one day you might make a sequel arc that will somewhat go along with some things from the original, but again with your own very unique originality. I think a story on how he is slowly, but surely, actually becoming a monster would be very well received. And not any monster, but fear(I think you could have an idea on why actually fear, and the significance and ramifications on him becoming it.), show his life in the human world as he slowly turns, alongside keito. Maybe he joins a gang of yakuza, or he becomes a fighter. That would be truly interesting.

Again, wonderful piece of work, thank you for making it.
Fabulous chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
This is pure art its magnificent thank you for this beautiful creation of literature
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Oh damn. Those Moka shippers are probably SO pissed. Hahahaha! I was really wondering if things would escalate this far, I mean, he's sort of been making his way up the heirarchy, though we don't know what Keito's 'stalker'(can't recall his name) was as a monster, but still... damn. Poor Yukari, but she shouldn't have pushed his buttons while he was running on a fight or flight high.
Freaye chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
An awesome, super dark story really about human nature. Thank you for writing this. All I've really read with Rosario Vampire is Tsukune being a wimp, and I'm happy to find one where he isn't.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I misread part of the last chapter. Disregard the last review.
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »