Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
Wicked.A chapter 12 . 5/6
This was a great story, it's definitely worth a read though I do not recommend reading other comments here there are spoilers
Reader 112223333 chapter 12 . 4/14
Damn. The breaking down psyche, the mix of rational and nonsensical thought processes, the relationships, this story is one of the best fanfictions I’ve read. I’m honestly reminded of Lord of the Flies.
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 11 . 4/11
This was a story I followed back when it was being updated and I remember it every now and then. Its quality still holds up.

Thank you for writing this. I enjoy reading it every single time.
Ankit Saha chapter 3 . 3/25
Damn dude...just damm. I'm speechless
Elyrine chapter 12 . 3/20
I love realistic characters and this fic was a blast to read. Good job, I really, really enjoyed it. ;)
ShadowFireZelda chapter 9 . 2/10
(Posting on chapter 9 because I already reviewed Chapter 12.) Seriously. This story never disappoints no matter how many times I read it. And I always see that last line of it being your first effort at Rosario Vampire, and I think to myself, "Wow, perfection on the first try."
Legion29 chapter 12 . 2/3
Man i'm so glad i discovered this it's amazing
Eddyg125 chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
This hit different, but in a good way. Moka's death was very surprising.
RiseElucidator chapter 12 . 10/10/2020
Damn, this hit a bit different. Good shit.
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 9/27/2020
I mean, I expected canon to be broken but hot damn. Just... just...
Damn.
Nice.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 9/27/2020
Again... Woah
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 9/27/2020
... Woah.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 10 . 9/19/2020
I reread this every now and then and holy crap it still hits just as hard every time. It is absolutely wonderful! I wish you would post a copy of it on your page just so I could favorite it twice!
Illusions Of Spades chapter 12 . 8/22/2020
Wow. Oh wow. Just binge read this in two hours. This is quite an interesting take, and the gradual transition of Tsukune, from almost always wanting to throw up, to barely fazed with murder, in my opinion is very well done. Does Tsukune’s relationship with Keito counts as Stockholm Syndrome? I wonder. I literally said out loud ‘Oh shit.’ when I read that part where he killed Moka. Quite an achievement since I... do that quite a lot actually. Nevermind.

But anyways, great story, and as customary for me, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2020