Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
Goldiman543 chapter 12 . 3/12
well god fucking damn, that was a good story. i was certainly sad to see moka die but it didnt take away from the story as much as i had thought it would.
GatorWithShades chapter 12 . 2/6
I like it. It was good. Perfect ending really.
GatorWithShades chapter 6 . 2/6
I love this!
Shdwdstryr chapter 12 . 1/30
This may be one of my favourite stories on this platform. Thank you for the story.
Respect chapter 5 . 1/23
Oddly specific description of what eating a beetle is like.
Any reason for that?
Dbot15112002 chapter 12 . 7/21/2021
Good fic. Made my day.
Yoghurt and C4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
It takes a special kind of genius to come up with a conc3pt like this.
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 6/2/2021
Now I get why you added one more chapter.

Thanks for this story, it was absolutely terrific!
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 6/2/2021
One might think killing someone is worst, but if this Hikaru really was serious about becoming a baseball player and eventually get in Major, then crippling him and destroying his ability to ever play again is a fate much worser than death. And the fact Tsukune has no remorse worries me. I mean killing someone when that same person first tries to kill you is one thing, but destroying (or killing as he muled over) just for racketeering is way over the top. The action and the reaction aren't proportionate. Though admittedly I don't pity Hikaru if he really raped a few girls and probably pushed some boys to suicide.

That being said, this chapter seemed like a good point to stop. I wonder what you may have added in the next one.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 6/2/2021
I wonder how he will do in the human world after this particularly intense, tortuous and life-changing school days.
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 6/2/2021
He got one hell of a reputation. Surprising he needed to kill a vampire to get there, one would have thought the first four (because everyone knows he's the one who killed Saizou) would have been enough.
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 6/2/2021
Most likely Inner Moka wouldn't have injured him too badly much less kill him (just sampling some of his blood) but the fight between the two of them was very thrilling. A human without any special ability killing a full fledged vampire... And the image of red filling the pool was very exciting!

And after that even Kuyō let way for Tsukune. The all powerful Yōko, head of the Enforcers, believing Yōkai superiors and inconciliable with humans, made a gesture of respect towards Tsukine, a human (even if he doesn't know it). That was awesome!

I'm much less pleased with Keito's relationship with Tsukine though.
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 6/2/2021
Obviously he'd felt some regret about leaving. Despite everything, he had made a friend, most student body respected him and many would probably like to be his friend. Quite the number of girls are actually attracted to him. Even if it started as a survival activity, I'm pretty sure he started enjoying his runs through the woods.

Of course there's all those attacks to his life, how he had to murder them, constantly suffers injuries going from a sratch to broken bones. And the fact if his race is discovered, he would become the meal of all his schoolmates.

Yep, he sure has an active school life.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 6/2/2021
When I'd seen the chapter title, I was sure it was Keito he would have killed (that I wanted him to kill, because I really don't like her). But I must admit him getting rid of Saizo was possibly even more satisfying. And it would all the more so if everyone in school learned of it.

Now I suppose the one who'll pick him up will be Keito, who will bring him to the nurse's office where she'll treat him. The question is: what will be of his human status?
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 6/2/2021
Poor Tsukune, I certainly wouldn't want to be him.
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »