Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
a1lebedev chapter 8 . 9/9
Wow, intense
Masquer Q chapter 12 . 9/2
At some point, he will have killed enough to be targeted by high ranking monsters lol. Feels kinda like Storm Bringing Transfer Student, except Tsukune actually has to work for it.
Puppet Holder chapter 12 . 8/10
Every now and then I remember this story fondly and come back to quickly read through it.

Still satisfying after all these years.
GarretGood chapter 12 . 7/24
This is why I come to here
JurgenZero2034 chapter 12 . 7/2
I believe this was a great story, I could picture Tsukune becoming an John Wick-type character over the few years.

If you ever adapted Season 2: I believe it would be in the back-burner, particularly Moka's family drama. It would be him hunting all sorts of beasts.
Boa história e parabéns.
Ps : Não custa ter esperanças de vermos uma continuação dessa história ou a criação de uma nova. Kkkkkk! Só uma brincadeira, tá bom.
Miguel chapter 12 . 6/6
This is, without a doubt, the best rosario x vampire fanfic I've ever read. Good job!
Corrections offered without malice. …but there are none to point out this chapter, I just wanted to preserve comment continuity.

Thanks for writing this. He and Keito are adorrifying together.
Corrections offered without malice.
"had a pair of hangers on" hangers-on
Corrections offered without malice.
"disssscrete" disssscreet (should probably go through whole thing and find-replace screte with screet)
"keep her students attention " students'
"discrete glance" discreet
"Who's is this?'" Whose
"discrete distance" discreet
"discretely zipped" discreetly
"discrete" discreet (x2)
"discretely" discreetly
(yes, discrete is a word, but it's the wrong word)
"able to imaging" imagine
"discrete glance" discreet
"discretely glance" discreetly
"discrete" discreet
"a lot of us has" have
Corrections offered without malice.
"trying to be discrete" discreet
(also wrong sp of discreet in ch6)
This fic in my opinion is the best one on this site. I really wish the author would write a sequel.
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »