Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
Caimthehero chapter 12 . 4/17
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing it
Caimthehero chapter 8 . 4/17
Wow...I didn't think she was going to have such a small role in the story
Caimthehero chapter 3 . 4/17
Wow this is crazy awesome. No mercy and a play on yuno gasai
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 12 . 4/16
I loved this story!
Deep Tundra chapter 12 . 4/8
Wow. Just... wow. Fantastic concept, flawless grammar, good writing, an all around well done fic. I think this is one of the top 5 stories I've read on this website.
guest chapter 12 . 4/3
My god! Such a wonderfully crafted story. I've read a lot of stories on this site for a good year now (blame it on my love of reading and great story telling), and this is one of the greatest I've read so far, if not, the best. And regarding Moka being killed, as much as I liked her, I give you kudos for doing what most writers, fanfic or otherwise, avoid like the plague and killing off such a well liked and established character. That kind of stuff takes balls (dare I say Brass Balls, ha ha), I commend you for it. And I love Tsukane's character development. All-in-all, an a amazing story.
Blex Luthor chapter 2 . 4/3
Man, this story is beyond awesome. I only had two, both minor, problems with it. Again, there were a handful of smallball SpaG issues (the most noticeable being a missing period in one spot). The other thing is about the flamethrower. My roommate and I did something similar with a can of Axe, but the thing is, you can't to do long streams or it will blow up in your hand. It's just a suspension of disbelief thing, but if someone were really doing that, they'd have to do a bunch of small bursts.
Blex Luthor chapter 1 . 4/3
I saw this rec'd on TV Tropes and, I gotta say, so far at least, it deserves. A few SPaG problems, but just smallball stuff. And otherwise, the premise is awesome and the writing is good and funny in the right spots. Frankly, I'm totally down to see Tsukune turn into a flamethrower-and-knife wielding, fatalistic badass. I wish I had more concrit to offer, but this is pretty great already.
JackFrost21 chapter 12 . 4/3
That was disturbing and epic. Kudos.
Inara Seraph chapter 12 . 3/29
This was great. A brutal deconstruction of what would really happen if someone was dropped into a school for monsters without a word of explanation. I love that you pulled no punches- just the way this kind of fic should happen. Tsukune killing Moka was an absolutely brilliant gut-punch.

It kind of reminded me a little of 'Lord of the Flies' in the way Tsukune rapidly loses his humanity, and the readiness in which he resorts to absolute ruthlessness and brutality. By the end of the story he's basically a psychopath. The scene with the (former) bully just drives the point home that Tsukune is really, really messed up by what he's forced to go through.

Awesome story.
Creative Procrastinator chapter 12 . 3/28
I have to say this is very well done. I only wish there was more of the main characters involvement or interaction. When I read this it makes me think of two songs monster you made me by pop evil and one reason by fade.
Gamera68 chapter 3 . 3/23
After reading a spoiler form a Guest comment, I am dropping this story and will un-follow.
I just learned what Tsukune did to Moka. Sorry. I can't read any further.
I know its your story but damn. That's just plane cruel. :(
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 3/23
Good start but definitely AU form the start. Not too bad at all.

And I read Ichiro as Ichiko at first, which made me think that he was a she, instead, LOL.
I liked the story, but my god... Moka! She only wanted to ask him out, and he drowns her! :( That is so terrible!

I actually thought when he was swimming back that he was going to help her, but no... Part of me died reading that.
lotoblood chapter 12 . 3/18
I just read all of your story in one sitting and I can only think that it was fantastic. Side stories or anything else would go great. Keep up the good work.
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »