Reviews for He Who Fights Monsters
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/4
ok so our hero can be utterly ruthless when he needs to be, and while its good that he's not enjoying it its still necessary
4everfictional chapter 3 . 3/25
So, who's up next? ;) Love it all! XD
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
"Yes, that's me. My name's Guno Yasai."

Guno Yasai...I know that na-oh. Run man, run!

Dang...this keeps getting darker, but in a "crap that makes me sad" rather than a "why the grimderp" that so many fanfics have. So, yay for the feels, I guess?
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
guno yasai...
yuno gasai
fml
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I like this story, the monsters here see tsukune shows more regret for being forced to kill other monsters
The King in White chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Jesus, this guy is turning brutal. Magnificent.
Evilkitten3 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
"Guno Yasai", huh? Not bad.
human8175 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
poor basterd. this is what humanity has to do in his case this is a trile by not nly fire but a test of faith. can he persaver and become the Templar knight donte or die trying? that is the question.
Caimthehero chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Wow this is crazy awesome. No mercy and a play on yuno gasai
Gamera68 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
After reading a spoiler form a Guest comment, I am dropping this story and will un-follow.
I just learned what Tsukune did to Moka. Sorry. I can't read any further.
I know its your story but damn. That's just plane cruel. :(
Rikimaru 253 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
wow, rereading old fanfiction on my favorites and noticed that the golem chick name in yuno gasai if you swap the first letter in the last and first name.
Evil reviewer chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Well I would say the first chapter was a tad shaky, namely from my preset views of characters I'm aware of such as Tsukune, but I must say that this story is shaping up nicely under its own terms.
Seto-fan1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Normally I hate Tsukune, but I can't help but love this version. Great work!
Undying Soul98 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I noticed that not so subtle Future Diary reference!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
That was pretty hardcore. I wonder if the painkiller abuse will bite him later on?
esran chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
this is really awesome. not quite a humour story, bur still funny in some ways. i wonder how many tsukune will kill before he finnally gets unlucky and someone kills him.
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Damn

Poor guy
cole chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Dude why are making tsukune a murder isn't that a little harsh
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Yep, I saw this coming. Though i haven't killed anyone before, I've had experiencing similar, just non-lethal. Those screams will forever haunt Tsukune's dreams, never allowing him to sleep peacefully, until he kills enough to become use to it. Even then, the screams and ghosts won't go away, but will just be buffered.
Rurouni209 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Lol, Guno Yasai. I thought you about to throw a yandere at him and say "DEAL WITH IT" when I saw that name. I half expected her to pull out a cell phone and be like "Do you want to see my diary?" at some point. I would've died.
voidblade6 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
However long he lives he will convince the monsters that humans are not a foe you would ever want. Its funny though. If we can beat something in a straight fight we will go for it. Yet the second there is doubt of our victory all that nobility goes away and we do anything and everything to win.
The Master Warlord chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Love letter. Psychotic girl. Guno Yasai.

...well played.
Maxmercury1000 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Good Chapter
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
He's getting popular, love how harsh and bitter he's becoming though XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOL at the note XD

:O So she like KENICHI? And thought HE was the nicest person she'd ever known?

Wow, just washing away the dirt...

Lol making all humans seem like sadistic bastards XD

Aw it's really getting to him, I wonder how long he can keep winning though...
Hinatafanboy chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Hehe just rereading this and I reconized the name Guno from Mirai Niki pretty awesome series too.
J.F.C chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
WOW! This story is turning even more darker than before. Up to the next one.
Igfry chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
A

Don't you like just love it when people grade your work?

I like the idea of him being merciless when he'd just love to be the opposite.

But he can't. If he wants to live.

It's a great concept!
Tied to Machines-I'm One chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Guno Yasai?

Yuno Gasai?

nevermine.
Existential Insanity chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
That was a very interesting read. I can't wait to see what happened next.
Dansama92 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Damn you're making this all so dramatic lol
kail chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
soooo great
Korai Nikki chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Guno Yasai, Yuno Gasai, I see what you did there
FoxboroSalts chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
While I had my misgivings about his characterization early into the first chapter, I'm honestly glad that I gave this story a chance. I've always wanted to read a Rosario Vampire story in this vein; one where his harem remains out of the equation and he has to deal with being in a hostile alien environment by himself.

By the end of this chapter, I do wonder how he will deal with the fact that he's giving up his humanity in favour of survival. The change has become a lot more evident now. After all, it would be fun to see him struggle with a monster within. And what's even more enjoyable is to see him pit his wits with monster far stronger than the common stock that's in school.
Xaintrix chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Chilling and compelling story. I loved your previous work, and it's amazing the range of emotions you're able to compel from me. It's one thing to see predators and prey at work in the wild, but it's a whole other beast to see sentient creatures murder for survival.
Sdarian chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I like this story quite a lot. While this chapter ended on a bit of a downer, I'm still looking forward to reading more. Good luck!
Fancy Face chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Damn. This is really intense, and a fascinating look at the setting. I enjoyed reading it, and I really hope you update again soon.
Pinehas chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Okay...I don't know what kind of characterization you have planned for Tsukune, but it really bugs me because I thought it was needlessly cruel.

For one, who would consider practically halving a person and stopping there to be SHOWING MERCY? That's cold enough. I figured that it was a senseless violence that went too far, even in the context of the story. If she was still trying to kill him due to rage, which the character that you based her on would most absolutely have done, it would be justified and I think it would have made things better; she glaring at her with pure hatred even as her body crumbled away, cursing him.

Also, I think it would have been more terrifying if she just assaulted him in her human form with a knife. It would make sense too, because he killed her boyfriend (kind of?) in his human form so she tries to kill him in her human form as well. I mean come on, a psychotic chick with a knife is much scarier.

Well, other than that, I'm enjoying this fic. Are you planning to make a harem for him anyway? Looking forward to next update!
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
I can't help but ache a little when Tsukune calls home and can't tell his parents what is going on in his life. It must be horrible to feel he has to put on a false face for the safety of himself and, possibly, his parents.

I'm curious as to what is going to happen with all of the other girls in his supposed 'harem'.

Will he even meet Ruby?

Either way, I could semi understand why he finished off Gendo. Sad as it was, he had a choice to either show his humanity or give her a second chance to kill him. While a part of me wanted to have Tsukune forgive her, in this world of monsters he can only make one mistake before it's lights out.

It's obvious it's almost better to be feared then to be admired.

Who knows what you have in store for your story, but I must admit I am eagerly anticipating your next chapter.

Excellent work.

Your Mistress.
lord of the land of fire chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
The simple truth is that humans are the most terrible monsters of all.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King
The Gandhara chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Another great chapter. Frankly, I share a bit of Tsukune's surprise that the Enforcers didn't get involved in the incident. Granted, Tsukune didn't change into monster form, which is the worst crime in Kuyou's twisted order of priorities, but he still did the other things (disturbing the order and attacking another student) that Kurumu was arrested for. Wouldn't he at least been given a warning of some kind?

Intriguing appearances of Mizore, Moka and Saizo. I look forward to see what will happen between them and Tsukune.

Nice touch with the love letter. I was expecting it to be from the dark-haired girl in Tsukune's homeroom that you mentioned, and then you turned the scene into something completely different. Good red herring.

The fight also calms down my misgivings about Tsukune only being able to survive his fight in chapter two by sheer luck on the kind of monster he faced. Obviously, I was wrong, and you're making Tsukune into a very astute and resourceful combatant. I wonder what this repeated performance of cruelty will bring for him.
superninjamonkey chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Fantastic story. Your characterization of Tsukune is extremely well done and very believable, if a little OC (not in a bad way though, and certainly well within your license as an author). I'm looking forward to more!
Karg42 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I'm loving this. When push comes to shove, humanity is the single best killer on the planet. Not werewolves, not vampires, not zombies, not witches, or any of those other supernatural beings. Humans are the ones who have been killing entire swarms of themselves off generation after generation. Humans invented the atomic bomb, the claymore mine, the flamethrower, the sniper rifle, the railgun, the Bowie knife, and all those other fun instruments of murder.

In short, kill 'em all Tsukune.
Alamandorious chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Well, this is by far the darkest Rosio Vampire fic I've ever read. I like it, although I can't help but hope that there will at least be one pairing with him, I can understand why there wouldn't be. Keep up the good work, man!
The Sinful chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Um, wow. I'm not even sure how to react to this story. Seems unlikely Tsukune is going to befriend or even get to know anyone he knew in canon. But seriously, holy shit.
hmm chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
wow .. never thought that Tsukune would be able to fight monsters ... but so far it interesting
AMAING STORY chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
AMAZING STORY CONTINUE ON!
yamakia chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
hey this is actually really good, unlike most fics which are riddled with punctuation and or grammatical errors i found myself actually reading this one for purposes other than being a grammar nazi all in all keep posting, faster if possible since its hard to find good fics and if you havent already start a thread on they love this kinda stuff and it'll prolly get popular quick
NA chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
You should do an Evil Dead Omake
storylover2230 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Please update soon! By the volume of review already out there you should know that this story is gold and this review is my offering the alter of the story gods in hopes for a soon to come update! Love the story love the setting and Tsukene's new badass-ness...Please update soon! 20/10
Mysterious Old Guy chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Interesting story. Its great to see him acting firmer, but mostly, he's been acting out of fear. It would be truly great to see him acting out of bravery. So far everything he has been done has been to protect himself. Perhaps when he stops thinking purely about survival, he'll start thinking about trying to improve his chances of surviving. Most of the monsters in Mythology has some sort of way for humans to beat them, and some have a way to control them. For instance, I remember that several forms of Golem are controlled by having a set of instructions, written on paper, placed in their mouth. Guno might have had a 'LIVE' instruction set on her, and he could have replaced that. Another example is the Kitsune's Hoshi No Tama, which contains much of their magical power, and with it, you can make them do what you want.
Starkaster chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Lots of fun was had reading. Thanks!
Moonlith chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Great stuff, man.
HikariNiwa chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Ohoho? The way Tsukune lives out his life in this quite fascinating. Looking forward to what else he must do to survive.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Two thumbs up!
hugp1x chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
/gasp

I stumbled across this fic accidentally and BOY am I glad I did. Good story flow, refreshingly original, gritty dark realism (as far as realism goes with a school full of monsters...), I like, I like.

At this point, I'm really hoping Tsukune stays 100% human throughout the fic, possibly using magical artefacts if he comes up against monsters that are impossible to defeat otherwise, but so far, I love everything and have no complaints.
Alhazad2003 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Wow, what a mess Tsukune is in. Not as graphic as I'd expected, but that might come later, I suppose. But all this "fighting like a human" will undoubtedly arouse suspicion. I'm wondering how long he'll actually survive before he's killed, or before Mikogami brings him behind the barn (his office) to give him a serious dressing down on how badly he's fouled up his plans. He'll only tolerate so much for so long. And that's only if the PSC doesn't suspect he might be human, and act accordingly. This is a seriously dramatic AU. Can't wait for the next installment.
Commisar Shyus Gyus chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I gotta say, this is by far one of the most best Rosario Vampire stories ever! I hope sooner or later Tsukune at least obtains some fire-arms, or some home-made explosives... Though I doubt he would want to figure out how... Keep up the good work!
DMacIntosh chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
100 reviews for only 3 chapters, and I must say, you have earned it. Your vocabulary is excellent, dialog is good, Tsukunes behavior is realistic and his creative solutions to major problems is an awesome touch.

You scared me for a second in this chapter because I thought that Guno girl was going to be a new love interest for Tsukune, as much as I do like OC's, its very difficult to make a good OC and keep them from dominating the story. Good job all around really.

I hope Kurumu didn't get the shit kicked out of her too much, Moka seems like she might be quite cautious of Tsukune, and considering how Terrified Tsukune is I doubt he is going to want to try and make it with a girl who hates humans.

I still think it could work with Mizore though, she is probably reading about him in the school paper, and given that he seems to steer clear of most everybody she probably thinks he is lonely like her.
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Wow, this is a damned good story you've got here. I am very interested in seeing how this will turn out. I look forward to the the next chapter. Keep it up!
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
As always, a very great chapter, Tsukune is still marking his spot in the school as a ruthless "monster", and I wonder if there is going to be a fallout from this fight too, but then again, after seeing that he just killed 2 monsters, I guess most of the students will be very cautious around him.

I don't know if you have seen or read fics of Buffy the vampire slayer, but your Tsukune really reminds me of Xander, a normal human with no special powers fighting monsters and demons with only his wits. Anyway, good job, and I hope to see an update again soon!
Liberius chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This will go somewhere either go somewhere incredibly dark or incredibly interesting. Either, well done. I look forward to what happens next.
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
An update, and so soon! Nice to see it, hawker. Also nice to see that standards have been kept up; I have to admit I never would have thought that a water hose was a good way to kill a golem. I Tsukune going to be making a list of good ways to kill monsters in his room? He's been lucky with type advantages twice, but he's going to need pre-planning to survive the next batch.

Also, I have to congratulate you on not recycling RV scenarios. Tsukune's reactions have been great; after all, it isn't paranoia if they really are after you. I would like to see how the new Tsukune reacts to the rest of the canon characters though.

Lastly, noticed a typo near the end. " and he didn't think he had an internal bleed." Should be, "he didn't think he was bleeding internally."

Keep up the good work!
Nell21 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Wow, what a powerful chapter. The last scene with the girl was both sad and horrifying. Tsukune should be very careful from this point onward. Or did he already cross that invisible line of no return? As they say, 'He who fights monsters must take care, lest he become one himself.'

I really love this story. It brings a refreshing change from the hundreds of Rosario Vampire stories that simply continue the typical shounen harem that the manga saddled itself with.

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
Surianas chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Wow, humans are the scariest monsters of them all, aren't they? (Although vampires are probably a close second, considering how similar they are to us.) After all, we have never been the biggest, the strongest, or even the most aggressive things on the planet, but we've survived this far, and driven many of our natural enemies into extinction... Besides, so far, humans are the only known beings that have repeatedly and methodically killed members of their own species for the pleasure derived from the process. If you factor in our sheer number, reproductive potential, and extreme adaptability, the "monsters" are doomed if they try to wage war against us.
Caboose chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Damn... no bullies or even a women with broken heart can even kill Tsukune and one of them is the worst person to be an enemy, human or monster. It's really depressing when you wish to forgive someone just when he/she about to kill you but letting them go will likely be your funeral. Great work and looking forward for your next chapter.
RizzyOcean chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Wow! Just wow. Normally my favorite part of RV fanfic is the character interactions, but the way that you have Tsukune handle things is wonderful and hilarious in a very practical, slightly psycho way. This is an excellent fic, and I am looking forward to reading more.
anon chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh man poor Tsukune can't catch a break.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
That was wicked awesome or awesomely wicked, I can't decide.
Bad Habits chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This is...incredibly dark. But it's good too. I have to wonder though will any of the manga's later plot arcs be incorporated? If so, how? I mean Kurumu's as good as dead, he has absolutely no connection with Moka and no desire to make a connection, and the ice girl (can't remember her name) seems to dislike him greatly. I also can't see him being all the sympathetic for border beings like Yukari and the other witch I've heard about Ruby I think she was, though I CAN see him possibly approaching a border being discreetly in hopes of finding something else he can use to protect himself...I guess I just want to see more of this.
Vladeshi chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Really nice. This is one of those types of stories where if the original had this kind of plot I would have stuck with it.
urfan chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
man, this tsukune is all kinds of bad ass and... just by being human. Never the strongest, never the fastest, just the most brutal and cunning.
GreatFic fanboy chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Wow, I'm a huge fan of your work, been awhile since you posted a story and I happen to stumble onto a gold mine. This really has potential, like your other works.

There are only a hand full of great authors for this fandom and I'm happy that you happen to part take in this world. I'm very curious if Random1377 is going to do the same?

anyways as for the latest chapter, loved how you are going out of your to detail and write the struggles Tsukune has to go through in order for him to survive. Loved how you did'nt make him b tch and moan to his mother about wanting to leave the school. Knowing your past works, are you going to get Tsukune together with the Neko? I would'nt put it past you _.

Its funny, Tsukune is probably the most vulnerable creature in Youkai high but lets be honest, "Monsters" have nothing on human beings. When human beings are trapped in a corner with no way out and our survive instincts kick in? We are more notorious and crueler than ANY thing on this planet.

Hence, the dominance of the human race as opposed to the monster in RV. I'm not too sure as to what you want to do with your story but I hope we can see more of the original cast. I can see why you tried to leave Moka out as much as possible because she is definitely OP.

Enough of my rambling, it is great to have you back as a writer and I hope you continue to do so in the near future with this universe.
Sinewyk chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Fantastic. Top 5 of my "most needed fanfic". You perfectly took a "what if" concept and turned it into something epic.

You aren't shy to killing, even "important" characters, since Kurumu seems to be dead, good for us. You are doing a good job at it being realistic. Moka talked to him to say her thing and that's it, she won't "you're my one" or whatever. He's going to have to dress little by little like Van Helsing to hide all his tools to defend himself later ., but that in itself will become problematic because it will paint a huge target on himself. But the huge leap on the badass meter will be worth it ).

Fall into insanity and you won't shy away. Even if Tsukune is going to die/self-destruct later on, that fic would have been so worth it because of the realism for now. The descent in insanity is true. He needs to rest, and he has nobody to keep his back, bad recipe.

Nice one and keep on !
An Oni Mouse chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Guno Yasai... Guno - g yYuno

_Yasai g - yGasai ...Gasai Yuno. :O where Have I seen that name before? Mabye another yandere? Naw, couldn't be.
origin of summoners chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
wow this fic just keep getting darker can't wait to see what happens next.
Kind Fearless Leader chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Hum... On one hand I continue to like the atmosphere and flow.

On another, I'm not seeing any foreshadowing of Tsukune escaping his total isolation. All that currently seems to be happening is he's going deeper into a sensation of fear and hate while escalating the same on the monster side (Humans fight dirty, viciously, to the death).

I have trouble seeing this ending well at all for Tsukune or paradigm changing in an interesting fashion at the moment. While the current bit is cool, there's no sign of any light at the end of the tunnel for our hero. He's playing a survive and escalate game rather than a survive and escape one it seems. Not his fault, but it seems like a setup where it's inevitable that he'll be killed. Which would be sad.

Anyhow, hope he turns his fate around :)
Tikigod784 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This story is horrifying and yet I can't stop reading. Good job! Trying to guess how Tsukune will be forced to interact with other characters in this story is part of the fun.
flanbridge chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
If it was true that broken bones healed stronger

I'm pretty sure there actually weaker each time they break but if it makes a diffrence later by allowing Tsukune to be awesome then rule of cool says it doesn't matter one way or the other
Duke Bonez chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Nice!

Over all I like the chapter, but in the spirit of constructive criticism (which some how feels more fulfilling than bowing and scraping and begging for more) I'd like to point out that Tsukune is behaving a little erratically:

Up until this point he has been scared out of his wits of just about everyone, but now lets something like curiosity lull him into a "romantic" meeting? I would have thought that he'd be way too traumatized to fall for something so mundane. Hmmm. Maybe it is because it was mundane that he fell for it - I mean with all the strangeness and paranoia I can sort of see him clinging to the mundane more, perhaps even irrationally so. Either way that seemed like the weakest part of the chapter.

It does seem a bit strange that Tsukune can outrun the entire club, even in their monster forms and apparently even the older students who recruited him. Not sure how the explanation for that works out, but I guess it's not a big deal.

I really like the feeling of this story. The horror elements, the paranoia, and the fact that for all that he is in a school full of monsters, he is the one who is turning into the boogieman. The irony makes me rub my hands in anticipation.

I love Tsukune's development, and the way his priorities are skewed. It reminds me of Hermione: "We could have been killed... or worse expelled!"

Just don't let him get too superhuman - sleep deprivation, cracked ribs, drug overdose and constant paranoia take their toll. His mask is bound to crack if he is under tension all the time. His rationality is bound to start slipping. The mind might be willing but there are limits to what the body can handle, and things like sleep deprivation and stress tend to dull the mind... as well as cause ulcers.
Z chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Actually, I didn't even read the story, just part of the this chapter.

You're killing off main female/male character?
Z chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I guess Monster really have a reason to fear human, eh?

Disturbitng, and unlike any I've read.

Well-written.
Sperance chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Now this is getting really disturbing. Poor Tsukune just can't catch a break. Also, even if he doesn't realize it, he may be forming the best defense possible: he'll end up being some kind of boogie-man, the tales of what he could do to you making monsters think twice about attacking him. As the other two chapters, this was fantastic and hope to hear form you soon.

Keep up the good work!
FinalMax chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I'll admit this is a fascinating story. I find it more interesting seeing how you are recreating what I imagined Hokuto's transformation from human to monster started with. One human being, struggling to survive, and being forced to become that which would likely eat him.
jklugh chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I am really enjoying the story so far, though definitely more for the slow slide into madness and self loathing then for the "bad ass normal" stuff.

I do wonder how far you can take this though, and the risk of it becoming a kill a monster a chapter fic is there.

Are you ever going to bring in the main cast in a non-adversarial role? It might be interesting to see him develop a relationship with Moka* if only because his situation is the reverse of the one that caused her to hate humans.

* or any monster really .
Wulfenbach chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Again, HOLY SHIT MAN! THAT"S AEESOME!
Viktorius chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Another excellent chapter!

Looking forward to where this is going! Perhaps a small timeskip to show him getting used to his element and increase in weaponry? Or more chapters of just struggling to live.

Definitely worth a laugh as he gains a reputation as 'ruthless' and other actual monsters begin to sort of look up to him.
TimothyLin chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Looking forward to more, I like the romantic turned bad event. Loving how Tsukune as slowly adapting to his situation aka with his parents and his growing bitterness. I hope he does not always have to answer with murder for every event, I however liked what you did for his latest kill.
Slicerness chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
well hot damn man, when i asked for a chapter soon i didn't expect it to be less than 24 hours later! you rock!

people really will think he's a zombie, or some form of undead, if he keeps like that; a slow shamble as to not hurt his ribs further, hazy eyes from lack of sleep along with a gaunt face for the same reason.
Cherico chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
man just man this is good, I cant wait to read more
BlackSun2 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Damn, not even recovered from his first kill, and Tsukune already found himself forced to murder someone in cold blood.

I wont be surprised if by the time all is said and done he will be wondering if it wouldn't have been better to just die.

One question: will we ever hear about Kurumu again, even if it's only to confirm her death?
Kampretzz chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Yo hawker, long time since I last read your stories. The chapter as usual is great, but how will tsukune survive against animal type of monster? So far he's been lucky. And how will he cope against more damage such as broken bone, etc. Looking forward to next chapter. Personally I think this is how Rosariovampire should be, LOL.
x chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
scary.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
An amazing and horrifying chapter. Thanks for the update.
Sir Godot chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Tsukune's ingenuity should be classified as an S-Rank. Not only will his ribcage be bulletproof at this speed, the graduating class will also be reduced drastically.

I can only wonder how things will turn out for Tsukune...

Great job again.
Velocityshade chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Amazing. Also, have you taken into consideration Hokuto and the monstrels? This story is spectacular. It's interesting to see how people who liked him in canon, fear or hate him in this verse. You know what would be a neat trick-consider Tsukune using dead man's blood or poisoned blood to kill a vamp. That would make sense-though it'd probably have to wait till later when he's experienced in killing things.
HotelKatz chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
It would seem like none of the girls will be interested in Tsukune.

Kotsubo has the majority of Mizore's interest. So she's out, unless she goes to Tsukune to ask him for help in killing Kotsubo. The reason I see for that is Tsukune is weak, but has killed ones stronger than he is.

Kurumu is out, probably dead.

Moka... probably will develop an interest in Tsukune once she smells him and wants to drink his blood.

Yukari is probably dead because of the lizards.