Reviews for Bitter Is The Wound
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Dean's emotions in this are in such turmoil. Of course he will choose Sam over the well-being of the world. Duh, Cas.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was good, to see Dean spell it out for Cas, that there was no other world for him but Sam, f*** the rest of it, it was powerful. Thank-you.
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
the world does revolve around Sam! jk, maybe anyways great story really sad but i loved it
Twilight-Over-Salem chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
What a wonderful story! Had me fearful you were gonna leave Sam dead though! The emotion portrayed is so strong and vivid! It really was a joy to read. Please do continue!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It's an interesting exercise. And makes me wonder if Sam would be the same way if it had been Dean. Nice job.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great story, nothing I can see wrong at all. Except, of course, for the fact that I thought Sam was permanently dead for all that time. I personally would rather eat ground glass than watch Sam die. :) I'm glad Cass brought him back, but I bet Sam would be of two minds about it. Glad to be back with Dean, but missing Heaven's peace. This could definitely take another chapter, maybe a POV from Sam after dying and then coming back?

This is not me trying to tell you what to do, btw. This is me being enthusiastic, because it's such a great story!

(And really,you were right, good Chuck, haven't these two guys paid enough dues?)
Apollo199199 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This story is really great and written really well! It's very brilliant!

Just a few personal thoughts though, I'm actually growing tired of the Winchesters' "me me me" attitude, frankly they have started to think the world revolves around them and it's beginning to wear on me. I get that brothers love each other and family is family, but sometimes they take it too far. Just because their world revolves around each other doesn't mean others have to. It's just my opinion.

Anyways, hope to see more of your writings! BRAVO!