Reviews for Possibly Opening Up
shelbron chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Awesome chapter. Rose's story with James was pretty heartbreaking. I can understand what she said about any contact with him undoes all the hard work she made building herself up again. I'm glad there's no abuse in their history - the nightmares had me wondering. Her and Jake are perfect together because they are so good for one another and devoted. I hope James doesn't damage that.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Love it.
shelbron chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Amazing chapter. What that woman did to Jake was reprehensible. How could someone be so cruel to another person? I can understand how the tribe might be wary of Jake's relationship with Rose but I'm sure once they get to know her they'll love her too. Rose teasing Jake under the desk whilst Jasper was there was awesome - see how she brightens his day ;) I loved the way she walked out of his office with her head held high too!
brankel1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Fantastic Quil gets needs him.
shelbron chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great chapter. I love the intensity of their relationship.
TheLondoner chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love it, it's sounding like an amazing story! I love your Jake and Rose. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
brankel1 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Awesome.
shelbron chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Amazing chapter. Their emotional connection is so intense and perfect - I love it. I like the way your switch POVs and retell a scene focussing on their thoughts and feelings and not just repeating the dialogue with a few interjections :)
shelbron chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Awesome story. I love that they're so sweet on each other already. They both seem to need someone in their lives :)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011