Reviews for The Other Woman
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Good story! I do wonder what Bella was thinking when she looked between Leah and Edward. And, how did Leah and Carlisle start their relationship? :)
starnosy chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Amazing hun. So intense and sad. I would love to read a sequel of it. A Carlisle/Leah story. One where she barely made it after cutting herself. Maybe it could still give a HEA then for her and Carlisle. But it was really good to read. I loved how Leah was in every ones life but still not a part of it. But somehow I guess Carlisle felt more for her than just Dom/Sub.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Now to be honest that was really strange and it took me a second to be able to follow it but you know what? I really liked it! Seriously! And bringing the sub thing in with Carlisle was clever. Good job x
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awww super sad! I wanted Carlisle to be happy with esme :(
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I liked this... but now I kinda of want to see the end from Carlisle pov... would be so great
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Intense and weird. :-))
lazykate chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So very sad, but beautifully written and very well done in that POV. Thank you for writing!

Hugs,

Kate
einfach mich chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Excuse me while I gather up the tattered shreds of my soul. This was beautifully written, flawlessly executed and soul-crushingly intense. I hope you won that contest, you deserve to.

I'm kind of in shock and at a loss for something to say. Thank you for writing this, I'll never forget it.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
:O Fucking LOVED it! Honestly. Who said it? :D It was amazing and I loved every moment :L

x
explodez chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It was freakin wonderful. U should write more CarlislexLeah. CUS IT WAS AMAZING-TASTICAL :D
twi nana chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
OMG really complicated, and intersting. I just want to know more...how all of the pieces fit together to get to the ending...and was it really the end...
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Definitely not creepy! Sad but not creepy or weird. Very well written and I enjoyed reading this.

N chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
No not creepy, just cruel in the way writers should be! Leah is the perfect choice for this, though its like you stripped away the outside of her character and just used the inside... sorry, tired, making no sense. thanks
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awesome. One of the best stories I read in ages. The only thing I find weird is how Leath figures into all this, one of the vampires, or maybe Bella would be a more obvious choice. But either way the story is great. Totally loved it.
Schneephoenix chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It really is a good story! The perfect amount of drama.