Reviews for Take A Bow
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
And yet we have another wehre I simply want to slap the shit out of Hunter. She lied, no need to make things worse than they already were. She was losing him. Couldn't he see how much that was tearing her apart? OMG, I wanted to slap him! SCREW HIM! Fun when you can make me hate him isnt it LOL!
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Poor Steph...sigh. That's one of the best short's I've read, that remained coherent, yet brief, true to the concept, but not cheesy. Good job.
triplehhholic chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loved your take on the whole situation. Kind of puts a whole new spin on why Steph appeared so sad at Vengeance. And of course we know how bitter Hunter was towards her back then so it makes sense for someone like him to do what he did to Stephanie. To lure her back in and make her feel some of the pain he felt. His twisted logic is definitely part of his character and I love the way you portrayed that.

Thanks so much for posting and sharing this and I echo the sentiment that it's great to have you posting and updating so much! Now I just have to keep up lol.
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Man, you really do write both characters so well. I love it! Hunter is just a sick asshole in this tbh. Stephanie has every right to be thinking WTF given what she knows about him. He's living up to his moniker here by playing all sorts of games. I can't believe he just used her like that, ugh!

This was a great one shot and I'm loving everything you're putting out these days. Awesome work!
dldb chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
WOAH! Hunter is an a-hole in this! How could he do that? I wonder if its because he wants to torture and punish Steph for lying about the baby .. Hmmm... More please!