Reviews for Farewell!
Elizabeth Shaoblane chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
This is a great story? _

Any chance of a sequal?

_ _ _ _ _

Love from,

Lizard the Karate Changeling

Changeling Fanfictions representitive

Missing my mother! The newest Pokemon fanfiction from Changeling Fanfictions! Take a look at the summary!

"I've been warned, but I didn't listen, now my mom and the Professor are left to pay the price. They're missing, then Brock goes missing. I have to get them back. C'mon, Misty." A Changeling Fanfiction. **CHAPTER 4 UP**
Gorgo chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU MY FAVORITE AAMRN WRITER EVER! *SNIFF* YOUR STORIES ARE SO GOOD! IM NOT MAD I UNDERSTAND IM JUST SAD:(:( I HOPE WE CAN TALK SOMETIME THOUGH BYE:(
fanficfan chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I can't believe it! to me you were like 10x more aaml'er then anyone i have ever met! you were amazing and supportive. this almost made me cry you stupid great aamrn writer! **sob**...

well i too have laid down my flaming passion for the pokemon its self, right now im working on tieing up any loose ends and releaseing my 2nd and last story. But untill i do i still am going to leave an honest review for each story that cathes my eye...

this one is called 'farewell' by some one that goes by the name of Ash's #1 Fan,

its clear and it doesn't miss a single message. im not a fan of dbz my self, dont know too much about what it even is, but it sounds like a different kind of happy ending and i loved it :)

its a good thing i dont use author alert anymore, i would get too emotional after deleting a name like yours.

good luck, we will all remember how caught up we got in this one day, look back, and smile.
Hikari Okami chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Good-bye, Head Over Heels was one of my favorite Pokemon fanfics
PokeDude chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I'll miss ya, Byby :( :(
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Wahh! Iw ill miss you! Although, i wouldn't consider myself an old author, Iw as just a newbee I guess... Anyway, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING JUST LIKE THAT! CRUEL MEAN AND NASTY PERSON! GET some inspiration! KAPEESH?
Maria chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
SARAH! I haven't talked to you in sooooo long! I've missed you. I'd like to thank you for the wonderful fics you've written. I've loved all of them. I still think you have amazing talent and you're still my favorite author. I'm sorry to say that I'm not into DBZ so I won't be reading your new fics. Thank you for writing this. It's nice to know that you're still here and you care enough to do this. Oh, now you've got ME on the verge of tears! Anyway, I still consider you a great author and a great friend. I respect you very much. My sn is still the same and I would LOVE it if you would IM me someday. Even though you're not into Pokemon/AAMRN anymore it would be nice to say goodbye to all that. I'll always remember how much I cherished our converstations. I still do. I even saved some of them becuase they were so wonderful. It's hard to find people who love AAML as much as I do nowadays. I always could count on you to let me blab on about Ash and Misty. It hurts to know that we cannot do that anymore but as they say, all good things must come to an end. I really am crying right now so I better wrap this up but I'll always remember you as my "AAML friend."

Your #1 fan still and forever,

Maria
Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Sorry to see you leave the world of Pokemon. Thanks for your reviews and your fics.