Reviews for Like Minded
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Yay! XD This was so cute! XD I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Made my day reading this
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Lovely story :)
My favourite line was defintely, "No, my wife was a fish." It actually made me choke with laughter.

Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Very well done and creative blend of the Disney world.
You captured eugene quite well
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Oh, this is awesome.
Annie815 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
It was a realllllllyyyyyy good read! Laughed a lot! And was nice to see other involved too! Really nicely written! Thanks!
Ann;D
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
omg i love this. So cute & all in character! Love the concept, too.
trust-the-system chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Honestly one of the best Disney fics I've ever read. It was nice to get an ever-after perspective on the couples and how the men actually feel about all the royal stuff. Not to mention, three princesses getting drunk and counting toes.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I came into this completely unprepared for the princeliness that awaited me. I am so glad though (especially that you didn't spend much time on that idiot from the Princess and the Frog. Sorry if this offends you, but I really hate that prince. Blech)

Eric's comments on his wedding night made this fic. Really it did. Literally laughing out loud. Oh, god! Who better to give him wedding night advice though, really?

Thanks for sharing!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is a thing of beauty - spiking the punch for sigs? Awesome XD I love how you've written everyone's characters, as well!
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I think Aurora would have partially fit in with the whole trapped/isolated theme with the other girls.
Go to bed chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Oh. My. God. I don't now how you write the cutest most hilarious stuff and its so random but its not and I just love it.
nineties chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Peter Pan's the freaking pimp of all Disney men.

'Nuff said.
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Hell yeah, Disney references! Spot on characterization of all Disney characters. Loved Ariel counting her toes, it seems like the weird thing she'd do. And an appropriate bit of angst with Rapunzel and her hair. Well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I have never posted a review before but I wanted you to know that this story cracked me up. Well done.