Reviews for Like Minded
Jeptwin chapter 1 . 4h
This was certainly fun and cute
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER REVIEWED THIS BEFORE! THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISNEY FICS EVER! I absolutely love your additions of the other Disney characters, how the princes are chummy with each other, and the references to Ariel and Rapunzel's complete and utter innocence, and just everything is so great and hilarious and heartwarming and I LOVE IT SO MUCH KSAFBKSDNBGDNHGK *HEART EYES*
welcometothe90smrbanks chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
This is so cute. I loved the comment about Naveen barfing. Thanks for sharing!
Hannah Melissa chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
I don't think Aladdin and Eric would act like this but each line put a smile on my face, XD. This was pretty funny but I mostly adore the start and ending with Eugene. How you've described him during the parties and at the end with the line about how he loves Rapunzel's weirdness/flaws. I just thought that was too adorable!
chopstaek chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
So cute!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Oh, what a fun crossover fanfic! Eric's line about "what all came with those legs" would have caused a spit-take if I'd had any liquid in my mouth. And Eugene's reaction to "my wife was a fish" was great. Aladdin and Jasmine's situation really does bear a lot of resemblance to Eugene and Rapunzel's, so great parallels there! I loved this! :)
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Loved it, Little Mermaid has always been my favourite and I forgot Flynn would have a compatriot in Aladdin. Makes sense for the 'wild' boys to find Phillip to be a stick in the mud, too. Hilarious all round, thanks for sharing
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I love this fic. I felt sad for Eugene when he described how he was usually treated in those court events; some people are just plain evil no matter how much fine jewelry and rich fabric they wear. I also love how he thought it fun and exciting that someone spiked the punch (I'm so proud of Al!).

I also took great fun in reading how the other princes were described by Eugene, Aladdin, and Eric. I can't help imagining Aladdin in his Arabian princely get up; I swear his big hat is awesome! I can't help but stifle a laugh at the walnut-cracking jaw of Eric's though! That was one creative and realistic description. Peter Pan the twelve year old ruler of Never Never Land; he's eternally childish, but no one can deny his awesomeness. I also love the fact that his mischievous self was the one that started that spiking-the-punch-during-court-parties tradition. It totally fits his character. I also found it funny how they don't know were Never Never Land is, yet they are impressed by Peter's ruling skills. It's a nice notion which shows the essence of the peter pan story where Never Land is a place for kids located at the second star to the right (gosh I'm singing!~ :D). I love how Eric confessed that the perpetrators are usually him and Al, with Naveen and Adam joining in on the right conditions. I kind of have the vibe that it's very Philip-like to be a killjoy, so I give you a thumbs up for that!

I also cannot help but laugh when the boys started talking about their girl's weirdness, marriage and the wedding night. I so totally agree with Eric that Eugene needs to prepare for it. Punzy's character is very unpredictable, so he should heed their warnings. All in all I love this story and I love how Eugene figured out what he really feels about being with Punzy entails. I love it. I love it. I love it. Congrats and kudos! :D
CaleoRipple chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
This was perfect :)
Sue chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Oh my gawd, this is wonderful! Great job on the summary as well, it catches one's interest.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Yay! XD This was so cute! XD I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Made my day reading this
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Lovely story :)
My favourite line was defintely, "No, my wife was a fish." It actually made me choke with laughter.

Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Very well done and creative blend of the Disney world.
You captured eugene quite well
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/10/2016