Reviews for Like Minded
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh, this is awesome.
Annie815 chapter 1 . 6/26
It was a realllllllyyyyyy good read! Laughed a lot! And was nice to see other involved too! Really nicely written! Thanks!
Ann;D
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 5/16
omg i love this. So cute & all in character! Love the concept, too.
trust-the-system chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Honestly one of the best Disney fics I've ever read. It was nice to get an ever-after perspective on the couples and how the men actually feel about all the royal stuff. Not to mention, three princesses getting drunk and counting toes.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I came into this completely unprepared for the princeliness that awaited me. I am so glad though (especially that you didn't spend much time on that idiot from the Princess and the Frog. Sorry if this offends you, but I really hate that prince. Blech)

Eric's comments on his wedding night made this fic. Really it did. Literally laughing out loud. Oh, god! Who better to give him wedding night advice though, really?

Thanks for sharing!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is a thing of beauty - spiking the punch for sigs? Awesome XD I love how you've written everyone's characters, as well!
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I think Aurora would have partially fit in with the whole trapped/isolated theme with the other girls.
Go to bed chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Oh. My. God. I don't now how you write the cutest most hilarious stuff and its so random but its not and I just love it.
nineties chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Peter Pan's the freaking pimp of all Disney men.

'Nuff said.
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Hell yeah, Disney references! Spot on characterization of all Disney characters. Loved Ariel counting her toes, it seems like the weird thing she'd do. And an appropriate bit of angst with Rapunzel and her hair. Well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I have never posted a review before but I wanted you to know that this story cracked me up. Well done.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I just knew it would be Aladdin xD A thief turned prince? Those two would get alone swimmingly
GameOfChampions chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
THIS IS THE BEST ONESHOT EVER! PLEASE MAKE A SERIES!
OnceUponAHarryJackson chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is... I don't even know. I laughed SO hard. Amazing job.
Pearl-Kisses chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I am most certainly "amused for now" . Loved this story!