Reviews for Like Minded
Hannah29K9 chapter 1 . 7/11
I don't think Aladdin and Eric would act like this but each line put a smile on my face, XD. This was pretty funny but I mostly adore the start and ending with Eugene. How you've described him during the parties and at the end with the line about how he loves Rapunzel's weirdness/flaws. I just thought that was too adorable!
chopstaek chapter 1 . 4/6
So cute!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Oh, what a fun crossover fanfic! Eric's line about "what all came with those legs" would have caused a spit-take if I'd had any liquid in my mouth. And Eugene's reaction to "my wife was a fish" was great. Aladdin and Jasmine's situation really does bear a lot of resemblance to Eugene and Rapunzel's, so great parallels there! I loved this! :)
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Loved it, Little Mermaid has always been my favourite and I forgot Flynn would have a compatriot in Aladdin. Makes sense for the 'wild' boys to find Phillip to be a stick in the mud, too. Hilarious all round, thanks for sharing
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I love this fic. I felt sad for Eugene when he described how he was usually treated in those court events; some people are just plain evil no matter how much fine jewelry and rich fabric they wear. I also love how he thought it fun and exciting that someone spiked the punch (I'm so proud of Al!).

I also took great fun in reading how the other princes were described by Eugene, Aladdin, and Eric. I can't help imagining Aladdin in his Arabian princely get up; I swear his big hat is awesome! I can't help but stifle a laugh at the walnut-cracking jaw of Eric's though! That was one creative and realistic description. Peter Pan the twelve year old ruler of Never Never Land; he's eternally childish, but no one can deny his awesomeness. I also love the fact that his mischievous self was the one that started that spiking-the-punch-during-court-parties tradition. It totally fits his character. I also found it funny how they don't know were Never Never Land is, yet they are impressed by Peter's ruling skills. It's a nice notion which shows the essence of the peter pan story where Never Land is a place for kids located at the second star to the right (gosh I'm singing!~ :D). I love how Eric confessed that the perpetrators are usually him and Al, with Naveen and Adam joining in on the right conditions. I kind of have the vibe that it's very Philip-like to be a killjoy, so I give you a thumbs up for that!

I also cannot help but laugh when the boys started talking about their girl's weirdness, marriage and the wedding night. I so totally agree with Eric that Eugene needs to prepare for it. Punzy's character is very unpredictable, so he should heed their warnings. All in all I love this story and I love how Eugene figured out what he really feels about being with Punzy entails. I love it. I love it. I love it. Congrats and kudos! :D
CaleoRipple chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
This was perfect :)
Sue chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Oh my gawd, this is wonderful! Great job on the summary as well, it catches one's interest.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Yay! XD This was so cute! XD I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Made my day reading this
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Lovely story :)
My favourite line was defintely, "No, my wife was a fish." It actually made me choke with laughter.

Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Very well done and creative blend of the Disney world.
You captured eugene quite well
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Oh, this is awesome.
Annie815 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
It was a realllllllyyyyyy good read! Laughed a lot! And was nice to see other involved too! Really nicely written! Thanks!
Ann;D
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
omg i love this. So cute & all in character! Love the concept, too.
trust-the-system chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Honestly one of the best Disney fics I've ever read. It was nice to get an ever-after perspective on the couples and how the men actually feel about all the royal stuff. Not to mention, three princesses getting drunk and counting toes.