Reviews for Like Minded
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/26
Oh, what a fun crossover fanfic! Eric's line about "what all came with those legs" would have caused a spit-take if I'd had any liquid in my mouth. And Eugene's reaction to "my wife was a fish" was great. Aladdin and Jasmine's situation really does bear a lot of resemblance to Eugene and Rapunzel's, so great parallels there! I loved this! :)
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 6/17
Loved it, Little Mermaid has always been my favourite and I forgot Flynn would have a compatriot in Aladdin. Makes sense for the 'wild' boys to find Phillip to be a stick in the mud, too. Hilarious all round, thanks for sharing
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/17
I love this fic. I felt sad for Eugene when he described how he was usually treated in those court events; some people are just plain evil no matter how much fine jewelry and rich fabric they wear. I also love how he thought it fun and exciting that someone spiked the punch (I'm so proud of Al!).

I also took great fun in reading how the other princes were described by Eugene, Aladdin, and Eric. I can't help imagining Aladdin in his Arabian princely get up; I swear his big hat is awesome! I can't help but stifle a laugh at the walnut-cracking jaw of Eric's though! That was one creative and realistic description. Peter Pan the twelve year old ruler of Never Never Land; he's eternally childish, but no one can deny his awesomeness. I also love the fact that his mischievous self was the one that started that spiking-the-punch-during-court-parties tradition. It totally fits his character. I also found it funny how they don't know were Never Never Land is, yet they are impressed by Peter's ruling skills. It's a nice notion which shows the essence of the peter pan story where Never Land is a place for kids located at the second star to the right (gosh I'm singing!~ :D). I love how Eric confessed that the perpetrators are usually him and Al, with Naveen and Adam joining in on the right conditions. I kind of have the vibe that it's very Philip-like to be a killjoy, so I give you a thumbs up for that!

I also cannot help but laugh when the boys started talking about their girl's weirdness, marriage and the wedding night. I so totally agree with Eric that Eugene needs to prepare for it. Punzy's character is very unpredictable, so he should heed their warnings. All in all I love this story and I love how Eugene figured out what he really feels about being with Punzy entails. I love it. I love it. I love it. Congrats and kudos! :D
CaleoRipple chapter 1 . 4/2
This was perfect :)
Sue chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh my gawd, this is wonderful! Great job on the summary as well, it catches one's interest.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Yay! XD This was so cute! XD I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Made my day reading this
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Lovely story :)
My favourite line was defintely, "No, my wife was a fish." It actually made me choke with laughter.

Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Very well done and creative blend of the Disney world.
You captured eugene quite well
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Oh, this is awesome.
Annie815 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
It was a realllllllyyyyyy good read! Laughed a lot! And was nice to see other involved too! Really nicely written! Thanks!
Ann;D
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
omg i love this. So cute & all in character! Love the concept, too.
trust-the-system chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Honestly one of the best Disney fics I've ever read. It was nice to get an ever-after perspective on the couples and how the men actually feel about all the royal stuff. Not to mention, three princesses getting drunk and counting toes.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I came into this completely unprepared for the princeliness that awaited me. I am so glad though (especially that you didn't spend much time on that idiot from the Princess and the Frog. Sorry if this offends you, but I really hate that prince. Blech)

Eric's comments on his wedding night made this fic. Really it did. Literally laughing out loud. Oh, god! Who better to give him wedding night advice though, really?

Thanks for sharing!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is a thing of beauty - spiking the punch for sigs? Awesome XD I love how you've written everyone's characters, as well!