Reviews for Revival
Please finish this story!
amelinasa chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
God I really hope that one day you will update I really love your fiction
MelodySong231 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Great fic, wish you would update soon...
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Brilliant! So gut wrenching and sad and amazing. I love it! I hope there's more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
i like this, this is the first harry potter fic I've ever followed or even favourited.. I'm more into Gossip Girl haha but i love this, and i am a bit addicted to harry potter, especially hermonie and Ron, so i can't wait for the next chapter!
RumbleRoar811 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Please, please, please update! I really love this story and the way that you develop the characters and their emotions. Please write another chapter!
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I do hope you plan to continue this.
luvhobie chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Very moving story. Ron's "sensitivity" is an interesting twist. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the good story.
Luna chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I love all of your HP fan fics, they are so moving!

Please continue this story it explores such an interesting aspect of Harry, Ron and Hermione... Not to mention it's written so beautifully.

gogolax chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Update please! Others have tried to write what happened at shell cottage and after,and some are great, but you seem to be taking more care, thinking logically about it, and it is really great. I always thought their was no way hermione came out of her torture completely unscathed, and it nice to see someone acknowledge that.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
please update, I really wanna know how you end this, unless this is completed and you just haven't changed it to completed.

I totally agree with you about the lack of back story with Ron and Hermione...I think Rowling should do series on for Harry, one for Hermione and one for Ron...I would love to see what happens in the Weasley household daily..
Summers Rage chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
i really do hope you plan to continue this story. can't wait to read more!
HP chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Really hope you update!
Bobo's Donuts chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Really interesting idea for Ron; I like it! :) Looking forward to the next chapter ...

Riley Erin :)
Harronher chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I really looooooove your story! Its so special, you put in so much backinformation, just awesome! I would love to read chapter 3, so pleaaaaaase update soon!