Reviews for My Killer, My Comrade, My Greatest Friend
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I can't help but smile. This story was the perfect way to end my day of testing. The pure essence of joy at the end, it's just so... Heart-warming. I feel calm, more sleepy even, and I know that I will have pleasant dreams tonight. Thank you for this gift.
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was quite beautiful. I love that you managed to keep the characters consistent and put so much emotion into the story at the same time.
kaimuki wahine chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
It was a super cute story of Chell and GLaDOS. Good job. :D
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this is sad and adorable. someone should draw these nicely written moments. anyway, i loves this so much. thank you for writing a beautiful fic.
Sly Walker chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This ( story ) was a triumpth.

I'm making a ( review ) here, huge succsess.

No but really nice story
parlor.tricks chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awww, I loves me some fluff! X3

Cute story, great work! :D
Silk and Shells chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I LIKE LOVELY NON!EVIL GLADOS.

WOOOOOO.

This is a .

You should write more Glados.

Because you're good at it.

You win 32 Collaboration Points by default.

Have a nice day.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I have read a lot of Portal stories on this site. I have read a lot of after the end of Portal stories. This is by far is my favorite. It is the ending I really wished for. This was perfect. Thank you for writing it.
Duwee Davis II chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well, this was simply wonderful.

GLaDOS being... human... was such a fantastic story idea. I am incredibly impressed. I loved this. Loved it. Don't be so harsh on yourself...
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Gahhh i really really loved this x'D Thank u! Love for youuuu
Iwanita chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Thank you for this story. I finished the game today, and enjoyed it so much that came to fanfiction to read some fics. I love your story. It is very well narrated and respects the personality of GLaDOS and Chell. Well, I don't know what more to say, my english is not very good, I am sorry.

Keep up the good work!
O chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i liked it, wish there was more though..
Clove chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yay! I came looking for some sort of closure after finishing portal 2 and this definitely filled the void. Thanks so much for writing this it was very good :)
thehush chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww! So sweet. *tight hugs* I thought this was great and I hope to read more adventures of those two as friends. Heck, I gotta write my own story too now. *lol*
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
No no no, that wasn't terrible at all! It was fantastic! And satisfying as hell, because the minute you leave that sorry bitch down there, I was already feeling sorry that she was going to be alone. I worried that would turn her crazy again, and that's the last thing she needs.

I know how you feel though, as soon as I finished the game I had to write something for it even if it ended up sucking. That ending just leaves you asking for more. I wouldn't have guessing going into the game that I would end up liking GLaDOS even more than I already did. Before I loved her for her sarcasm and insanity, but now I can love her for her amazing little change of heart as well.

And you did great here, I didn't think she was much out of character. She's vastly unpredictable, after all. And in the end, yeah, I did think her relationship with Chell was far more complicated than just being enemies. Frenemies, perhaps? Or if Caroline was in fact Chell's mother...something even way more complicated, haha.

So, awesome job. *slow clap* Good, that's still working. :D