Reviews for My Killer, My Comrade, My Greatest Friend
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 3/11
Very good
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I can't help but smile. This story was the perfect way to end my day of testing. The pure essence of joy at the end, it's just so... Heart-warming. I feel calm, more sleepy even, and I know that I will have pleasant dreams tonight. Thank you for this gift.
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was quite beautiful. I love that you managed to keep the characters consistent and put so much emotion into the story at the same time.
kaimuki wahine chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
It was a super cute story of Chell and GLaDOS. Good job. :D
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this is sad and adorable. someone should draw these nicely written moments. anyway, i loves this so much. thank you for writing a beautiful fic.
Sly Walker chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This ( story ) was a triumpth.

I'm making a ( review ) here, huge succsess.

No but really nice story
parlor.tricks chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awww, I loves me some fluff! X3

Cute story, great work! :D
Silk and Shells chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I LIKE LOVELY NON!EVIL GLADOS.

WOOOOOO.

This is a .

You should write more Glados.

Because you're good at it.

You win 32 Collaboration Points by default.

Have a nice day.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I have read a lot of Portal stories on this site. I have read a lot of after the end of Portal stories. This is by far is my favorite. It is the ending I really wished for. This was perfect. Thank you for writing it.
Duwee Davis II chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well, this was simply wonderful.

GLaDOS being... human... was such a fantastic story idea. I am incredibly impressed. I loved this. Loved it. Don't be so harsh on yourself...
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Gahhh i really really loved this x'D Thank u! Love for youuuu
Iwanita chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Thank you for this story. I finished the game today, and enjoyed it so much that came to fanfiction to read some fics. I love your story. It is very well narrated and respects the personality of GLaDOS and Chell. Well, I don't know what more to say, my english is not very good, I am sorry.

Keep up the good work!
O chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i liked it, wish there was more though..
Clove chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yay! I came looking for some sort of closure after finishing portal 2 and this definitely filled the void. Thanks so much for writing this it was very good :)
thehush chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww! So sweet. *tight hugs* I thought this was great and I hope to read more adventures of those two as friends. Heck, I gotta write my own story too now. *lol*