Reviews for Shoes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was ridiculously cute BUT THEN IT HAD THE ADDED BENEFIT OF BEING IN CHARACTER so yes basically total perfect all around and much kudos is given from this corner
CyborgCinderella chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Oh this is so damn cute. And he was perfect. Still himself while caring for his little sister.
Adorable, very well done.
Murmur chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
:) Heartwarming and beautiful. Great sacrifice, it's so good to see another side of Mordecai- and even better because I can totally see him- dear, straight forward and practical little Mordecai- doing this for his little sister. :,) perfect. Times is hard,but a big brother's love...
sahoin chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely lovely! I can completely see Mordecai doing this, being actually very caring underneath his extremely neat exterior ;)

Do you ship (or even like) Mordecai/Viktor, by any chance? If you do (or don't mind writing them, and take requests) I would love to see something with 'em, even just a drabble. Your writing is absolutely brilliant, and I just love love love it 3
jsnow chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Well...I'd call this one a win. I am now thoroughly fascinated by Modecai's little sisters :-) I would love to more of them.
ObviouslyAnonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Will... will I get hunted down or something for totally thinking that the Heller siblings are cuter than little Rocky and Freckle? D: