Reviews for Situation
Juwpiter081 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is a really nice, melancholic piece. I can really feel for Light. Losing someone is hard. But, admitting that they are gone is even harder. You really hit the nail on the head with Lightning's monologue.

Then Fang's part was really sweet. That she could feel Lightning's presence, it really adds to the drama. Great work on this piece.
Genril chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Despite this coming out shorter than you'd expected, you still managed to create an impact with the emotions on both sides.

'She left, taking no note of the crystal shining and resonating behind her.' Was particularly sad about the piece, but Fang's added part of coming back one day was effective, rather than forcing her to immediately return from being crystallised, or keeping her quiet as if she was dead.
EliteSky chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Poignant and powerful. I always like it when you write like that. It leaves a lasting impression in the heart and the mind :)
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A touching one shot! Well written. Poor Lightning. \

Keep up the great writing! :)
xxDster chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
OK, you had me blinking back tears with this one. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm not sure what I can say, other than that. It speaks for itself. Wonderful job.
tjemd chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It's honest, raw, and I can plausibly see this. I'm curious how you'd address Light being with someone else if Fang woke up, though. Would her commitment to the other, however pale in comparison to what they have, override their connection, as far in the past as it will have been?
Viper-Rock chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I like it. It's very powerfully written, and it's certainly believable for their characters. I liked Lightning's dialogue.