Reviews for Continuing Struggles
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Ok I gotta know if saren lives Shepard or not please don't stop the story
ninini chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
This is truly amazing.
mrsvakarian54 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
That was tough and hot and sweet. All in one.
I am really loving your story. Read it twice and normally I don't do that.
benezia chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
i love the story! brilliant idea that saren trains shepard and a nice portrait of saren's charakter before the sovereign took over...
masseffectjunkie00 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I can definitely see this as a great fanfic, saren was always an unexplored venture. My motto: nothing ventured nothing gained (a great principle for sex!). I can't decide though if I'd like more the idea of the continued snarky remark filled relationship they have or one that blossoms into something more open, honest, and surprisingly affectionate...ah well, romance vs. danger, a never ending battle. Still, a great story!
polarulv chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
indeed, this could become a great fic if you wanted to.
Smehur chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Didn't think it would turn out this way, but between Settling Disputes, Continuing Struggles and Battlegrounds, I like this one the most. Hit a raw spot with me. It's like you've set out to undermine, deconstruct and destroy every aspect of Saren's perceived "evil" and turn it right around in our faces, presented so faithfully by your clueless Shepard who can't see farther than her nose, and for this... lesson, for the lack of a better word, I respect and love you immensely.

You do great justice to Saren's character. The only thing that puzzles me is what he could possibly see in her, heh. But no doubt you intended it just so.

All in all, wonderful. Wonderful. Can't wait for new installments.
KnightDweller chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
He's such an ass. Even when he isn't indoctrinated. That's probably why I like him so much.
LittleNikki chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Saren snuggles! Do want! This image is going to make my latest playthrough of ME1 much more difficult...

Another amazing one-shot, am anxious to see if you write more!
Caren chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Great chapter! Hope you finish the story :)
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You know you could turn this into a pretty darn good fic. I do enjoy these oneshots though. I enjoyed the bit of fluff you added in this one. By fluff, I mean the cuddling. yes, I'm a cuddler.