Reviews for Freudian Slip
theoriginalvampire chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That kiss was amazing, wasn't it? :)

Liked your oneshot!
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
You need to improve on... your number of Julian/Marti stories lol.

Honestly, love it.
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
love it :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So Good :)
Bluedreamer chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I would love to see more Marti/Julian fics around... feeling too lazy to write myself so hoping to read more around. Good work on this fic as it was written just after the episode. Keep it going !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
more more I need more *wink*

good luck with the story
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I'm happy to find another fic for them. I did the same and wrote one when I noticed the lack of it, since there are only four here without counting yours, all of which written before anything was hinted between the ship. There is 4 more by lovebite_fics at livejournal(these are very nicely done.) and a series by greyorchids at knoxed_fiction also at Livejournal-called Authentic.

All in all not many...last night's scenes where brilliant. Gale is a pretty awesome actor.(almost died happy when I watched Queer as folk for the first time the other day, i'm a fan of slash fic...and boy oh boy is that show too good.) and gale is, obviously, dead drop gorgeous too. Needless to say this is nicely done, you should keep it up.
xoByeLittleLadyxo chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love it! And I completely agree with you, only other fanfics for this couple is ridiculous. I'm hoepfully going to write my own soon to show my appreciation for Marti/Julian :) but yeah I love this one!
madd09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
3 it is there gonna be more?
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow, I really did not expect to find a MartixJulian fic on here this quickly considering the new episode just aired today but I was pleasantly surprised when I did! I really like the way you recaptured the two scenes with more in depth, and the way you explored Marti's feelings and thoughts. I hope you continue this as we start to see more of those two together :)