Reviews for MAX Force: Metahuman Action Xtreme
Aprion chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
This is very well written, and i wish you would continue this. It has all the right mixtures of action drama and humor and deserves to be continued. :D
Avalionia chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I can't believe i havn't reviewed Chapter 4 yet.. Silly Emmy!

It was AWESOME. I love the Reese/Rogue/Ritsy stuff, and the sex jokes were pretty funny, very well timed and really suit Rogue )

I'm looking forward to chapter 5 when you get it poested, hoping to see some of Reese and Kitty's date ) And you know im always a fan of some Ava time!

Keep up the amazing work ) hope you can get some more up soon!
KafeiDetour chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
An amazing story, I loved every moment of it.
lordoftoast chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Sweet chapter, can't wait to see what happens when the MAX force and X-men clash.
Artysian chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
i knew his powers reminded me of somone. well no action but i like the character development. interesting. cant wait for the next update, which i believe is on sundays?
A-Rog chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Very nice chapter, I really enjoy the heroic aspect of it all. It's quite obvious who has what role as well and that just means you've done a good job with character development. I look forward to your next chapter!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Sorry, but this review will have to be short due to the fact I have a rather large amount of homework to complete in a relatively short amount of time. This was an excellent chapter and I continue to be impressed by the chapter length.
fujoshifanGRL93 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Power dampners are a very tricky issue one Im sure most of the Xmen would oppose(minus Rogue for obvious reasons). On one hand there are these superpowerd beings and there has to be away to stop them, however on the other hand they could be used for concertration camps or to force mutants/metahumans to work for the army or something. Anyway nice chapter love the Reese-Risty-Rogue friendship.
lordoftoast chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
great chapter. As usual loved the fight scenes, especially the first one, made Shadow look like a badass. Can't wait for the next chapter.
fujoshifanGRL93 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Nice chapter, loved the locker scene with Rayn and Kurt, not ti mention her toturing the rest of MAX force with her singing.
A-Rog chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Hey! Sorry I'm so behind the times, I was finishing up my semester and I must have missed this story being published! My bad! But I really like it so far and I definitely look forward to more! I like how you have characterized Alex so far as an eating machine which is how he's supposed to be. Anyway, it's all good and I look forward to the next chapter.
Artysian chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
i have made it a habit to read each chapter twice before reading because it takes both of those times reading to fully understand the awesomeness. very good chapter. shadows fighting scene was exactly how i pictured him fighting.
HMMaster chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Yes! That was a great chapter! Good job! Nice action, fun little romances building (although it seemed a little soon to call them "crushes," but thats my opinion), and character development all around. Can't wait for more!
Avalionia chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Loved it! I like how you introduced the villains and the x-men, and the interactions with Max and the X-Men.

Ava and Kitty are primed to have a interestig relationship.

Also, I realized that I spelt Ava's last name wrong when I submitted her (oops!) it's supposed to be Bronte, rather than Brontw.

Looking forward to chapter 4!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 4 . 5/8/2011