Reviews for insert witty title here
Kaze and Kiba chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Oh, I hope you have a surplus of time sometime soon to write some more of this. She's charming and he's confused. I loved the part where she asked him what the police would think of him having dinner with a fairie, lol.

I don't know where it's all going but it seems like she's just what he needs to shake him up.

Oh, and if-no no, WHEN you continue can you describe a bit more about what she's wearing? I see lots of descriptions of her face and hair and eyes but is she wearing her usual stuff or something more...idk, cheeky or fairie-ish? I'm curious.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your story, mrie.

Thanks,

K&K
KKYOKO chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
You take a neat twist on fairies. I like it so far. AUs amuse me.
Livvy22 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Great! Oh man I love ur work and this is fantastic!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Fun, kind of mysterious. I'm intrigued.

Also, I recommend the Mortal Instruments/ Infernal Devices series. Read them if you haven't already.
pockybandits89 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Oh, I love stories about fairies!

interesting take
see you another day chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
This is what I loved about your past fictions, what made me subscribe. The cute light feel to your writing is great, it makes me smile a ton.

I can't wait to read more.
Lungs chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Good job, please update! Once again, very cute.
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Thanks.
Melitza chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Re: book recommendations.

Hands DOWN, get your hands on the Mercy Thompson series. Mercy is one of if not THE most kick $$ chick I've ever read about. It's anime-esque enough that they're turning it into a graphic novel series (which will probably just reiterate the book series, but I don't CARE, I'm going to devour it like a monkey with a cupcake). Tons of action/adventure, a healthy dose of romance (and believable, building romance, not that shite that is marketed in harlequin novels), and just, yeah, I don't have enough words. Moon Called is the first book. Let me know how you enjoy - I think you will. ;) Warning: I am filled with naught but a gaping hole between books, because it's just so frickin' good and I can't quite seem to find a substitute in the in-between...

Second recommendation: Vampire Academy. It's not as sophisticated as Mercy Thompson, and I almost didn't read it just because the "vampire" thing is so cliche and overdone these days (in a STUPID way - SPARKLES, really?), but the Vampire Academy series is quite fun, with again, an absolutely fantastically kick $$ heroine. Again, they're turning it into a graphic novel series, and ja, a healthy dose of romance and all that... These are a bit "lighter", like I said, but quite enjoyable.

BTW, I'm getting a healthy dose of amusement from this story. I can completely understand the draw of starting off trying to write something to mock the cliches, and then getting sucked into doing your own special narration thereof... :)
Miss Minaj chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Cute cute cute and more cute.

Update soon!

I wish they were longer though :(
Lungs chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Haha, cute. Please update! I wonder what she is doing in his house though
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
should prove fun. thanks
see you another day chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Seems refreshing, I remember when all I read were AU's. I feel like this AU would work, I'm excited. Gogoogogogooo

What a cute, light prologue. 3
Lungs chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Sounds great! I loved the start of this and I can't wait for you to update!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/27/2011