Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
There totally should be more chapters. I would love to see Ryan rock out to some music with them.
Credit18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really liked this story, even though it was a bit short. Non the less, it was good!

Great idea of adding Ryan into it and making Dana emotional
seeker48 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love the story its very cute:) I'd love to know what would have happened when Dana and Carter went to eat together. Awesome story overall:)
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
First of all, interesting take on the lack of music player in the rescue rover and the rangers pointing it out. And good choice in choosing Joel as the initiative to tell the professor cos it's definitely joel's character to do such a thing and secondly, I don't think you went a little too OOC. They seem quite true to their character as far as I can see. Take Carter for instance, he is seen as a serious guy and by-the-book type of person but even he has a childhood and interests and can get hyper active if he wants to cos a person being too serious and not having fun at all is too one-dimensional to me. Although Carter scolding Joel and even using 'asshole' is a little too much for Carter, it's kinda understandable cos he's defending Dana and he would go that far cos maybe he's in love with her and couldn't bear to see her provoked.

Another thing to add is the comedy in this fic. Especially on Chad's side. I like how he asks 'Who?' twice to the mention of a band named 'the who' cos even I have never heard of a band of such a name before and the fact that Chad echoes my thoughts for me is too pricelss! And another one is when Chad chose an ABBA song for his martial arts training.

All in all, a brilliant fic with delightful humor which gradually changes into a serious tone at the end.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Good Story

The world would be a lot better without Itunes or any of those download Sites, Record Sales would be Higher, Artist would go diamond like in the old days, Sorry i hate to say this but people who download & who don't buy the Albums from stores are idiots & should be sued for not buying the records from the store, I would buy an album from a place like Wal-mart then download them, Itunes & Every download site is the devil. sorry it's my opinion & i'm stickin with it.