Reviews for Plan
Kiyoshi Kitana chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A attempt at getting into Alphard's head. Awesome. :)
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I honestly feel like I just read an epilogue directly from the show. You're writing is spectacular, and in the few years I have been a part of FanFiction, I have finally found a writer who can 100% write in character. Everything you have painted on this canvas: the simplicity of the work, the word choice, even the emotion-is Alphard. The fact that this piece is short even symbolizes Alphard's character, as she never drags out a point nor does she beat around the bush.

You have beautifully captured the mysterious and dark character that is the advent Canaan. I am only envious of your abilities as a writer, and I hope to master this awesome character as wonderfully as you have in my own CANAAN works.

I am thoroughly impressed, and I swear to god if you do not write more CANAAN stories I will pounce on you like a SPIDER MONKEY -'

Great Work.
Kokurai-Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh my goodness thats perfect! I love it! How did you come up with this? Because it seems to be exactly what Alpahrd would be thinking!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Truly and utterly Alphard. I love that strong feeling of her-through her self-reflection- in this smaller piece.
Ominae chapter 1 . 6/23/2011