Reviews for Marauders, Mischief, and Mayhem
sri chapter 110 . 7/29/2017
You made my day! Your words are perfection!
sri chapter 70 . 7/29/2017
This chapter has a repeat text too.

LOVE these drabbles! Thank you!
sri chapter 39 . 7/29/2017
Chapter 38 and 39 have the same text.

Loving these drabbles, btw.
Hedgehog4Life chapter 110 . 10/7/2016
Do you have a chapter name for this one? Cause as I was reading this book, I would read the chapter first, then guess what the chapter name would be. It was actually really fun even though I got about half wrong. After I read this, I thought the chapter name could've been 'Crooked' as in not straight.
Now that I have finished the book, OMG IT WAS AMAZING. You are such a great writer and both this story and your account have been favorited and followed by me.
Hedgehog4Life chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
I absolutely love pre-reveal Sirius and James trying to figure out Remus and his scars. This is so great!
Hedgehog4Life chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
YES! This is the favourite! I just found you book on Pinterest and i LOVE it! All of these have been perfect
Hedgehog4Life chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
These are so beautiful...your writing is amazing
Lilly chapter 110 . 8/4/2016
Aww you poor sweet adorable darlings. THEY ARE CUTE AND SWEET AND CUTE AND ADORABLE. You captured their spirits quite well.
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
That's funny. Though I love the last line, and I can just imagine everyone's faces as they freak out because they think Peter may have ate James.
Thebluetrainstation chapter 110 . 5/8/2016
These were fun to read! Thanks for posting!
Magikae chapter 70 . 3/29/2016
This chapter is also repeated, did you post the wrong chapter again? I love all these though!
Magikae chapter 39 . 3/29/2016
Why is this chapter the same as the last one but with a different chapter name? Did u accidentally post the same chapter twice?
Magikae chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
Omgggggg I love all of these, but Wolfstar is my favourite! This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing and posting these!
WonderfulWondyWorld chapter 76 . 11/10/2015
"By their Seventh Year, Remus had caught Sirius with a lot of girls, all in various states of undress. Once it had even been on Remus's bed, and Sirius and the girl had quite happily switched from his bed to Sirius's with a "Sorry Moony, got caught up in the heat of the moment", both of them giggling as Remus pointedly averted his eyes from their naked bodies.

But when Remus found his teddy bear, Fluffy, in an emotionally disturbed state, Sirius had finally gone too far.

There's a reason you don't annoy werewolves."

XD

Of course, that's what would bother him.
Mahamed Gouse chapter 42 . 11/9/2015