Reviews for Happily Ever After
blackolives10 chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Exciting story so far! I can't wait to read more. :)
MrAndersIversen chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter, it's really exciting and oh how I hate Dorian. I hope you'll update soon because I really like your story
bStormhands chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Nice. Really very well developed and the witchwoman is cool.
bStormhands chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
What a time for "the talk", poor Eugene.

Nasty little bad guy, you don't really want to know what I want to do to him. But I know all kinds of fun things you can do based off of the word twist. grrr.

Good chapter though.
Kayla chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
PLEEEASE update soon! This is such a wonderful fanfic I would hate to see it discontinued-fantastic job so far with building up the plot-I was hooked from the beginning-your use of detail with the characters if wonderful and I really liked this last chapter. Poor Rapunzel-I hope she sorts out her issue with the Nursemaid(isn't she a bit old for one? I guess it fits the time) in any case I really like your writing and hope to see more of it very soon!
Hedlund chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Oooh, drama. I'm so glad the Queen likes Eugene better than the prince.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Love it, love you, love it it all.
Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I wish you would update this is one awesome fanfic!

First, the detail and voice is wonderful to see-so refreshing to have descriptions in a fanfic story

And I love your characterization of Rapunzel-I thought it was spot on-she's strong, and would totally speak up against the guards taking eugene, just as she did with the Pub Thugs:D

Way to go with the chemistry between the two as well-haha the last chapter was amazing with Rapunzel sneaking out to see Eugene-I would love to see where you take this! Please update when you can as this has been a favorite and something i've shared.
StarShip Ranger Richter chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I wish you would update soon-I am in love with this story-the last chapter particularly-I thought the characters were perfect while you didn't keep them bland and two dimensional like some authors-nicely done-I love your description as well-you have a wonderful flow with words and dialogue-I really hope you update son cause I would love to see what happens next-You write a great Eugene and Rapunzel:D
rurouni007 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I don't know if I've said this already, but I really really adore this story. Keep going! I just love how fiery Rapunzel is :D

Stay awesome, and thanks for writing such a great story!
AIOFanNCRM chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I was honestly worried when the words "two weeks" and "court" came together, after saying Eugene had been pardoned. Just cause that's like, CRAZY soon for Rapunzel - especially when she has so much to learn, and I doubt she's really, uh, started.

BUT... fooled by the writer. And oh... that was awesome. Though, I can certainly see Rapunzel doing that. Who cares about order? You say something she doesn't like, she'll act on it. :D That crash course shall be elaborated on, I'm sure. :) She's still has much to learn.

Oh, and this... Prince... do I see conflict between him and Eugene? lol. Go figure. I don't like this Prince as it is. I can already feel the trouble brewing.

This was great. I really am enjoying this fanfic. :)
bStormhands chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Poor Eugene he gets the cute turned on him full power. Who can resist that?
Tangler chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Nice! like the end of this chap:)
curiousclockwork chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Awesome chapter.
Mrs Snowball chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Nice work. Loved that part where Eugene was telling Rapunzel about his escape. I also liked the idea of the Captain not really being happy about his execution. That's an interesting one (plus any "nice" portrayal of the Captain is fine by me).