Reviews for Tobi's Fairy Tales
AwaitTheRise chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Hilarious :D This made my day!
shauds chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
My favorite fic of all time! Awsumness!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Yay! But I do think Sasori-Kun should've been in a story. Oh my gosh Zetsu As the bean stock xD I tried to not wake the whole house with my laughter! I loved it!
skittleheart chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I really loved reading these they were so funny but i have to say i lovd the grinch one because it was the sweetest of all I really hope you write more ficcs like this hopefully with more sasori in cos he didn't really say much but It was aka-mazing
I Am the Leader chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
This was very funny! You'd given the characters perfect humor! :D I thought this was really funny!
Daisy Kaminari chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This. Is. AWESOME! XD
harisunbird092 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
its so sweet! i wonder if everyone goes and beats up kakuzu because he was mean to the whos in the story..that would be really funny. you should make more stories like this, even if the story is already complete!
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Awww. I love this stoy!
omegadude1 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
IT'S SO CUTE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

-omegadude1, *sniff*
The Night Hunter chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Damn hilarious, I laugh so hard on every chapter, you could make next about pinokio as sasori...or take some ,,episode" from Icha-Icha by accident;)
mermaidella chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
funny story, however i hope Hidan is okay.
Elo there chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Okay ... That was the best akatsuki fairytale story ive read! It was awesome XD
empresskitsune chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
HAHAH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Can't wait for more!
Kouya-kun chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
ARGG! THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD!

I'm seriously hooked now! I can't wait for the next chapter to come.

Oh! And a suggestion: you should have Tobi read the ORIGINAL story of The Little Mermaid. Even though it doesn't have much of a happy ending, it's still really good and a lot of people love it. I think it'd be cute if Deidara was the little mermaid...
A chapter 9 . 12/27/2011
I loved it keep making these