Reviews for Distant Dreamings
Wolfisis chapter 5 . 2/9
I really really liked this it was different. I like how you ended the story as well.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Great story altogether! And this chapter was absolutely HOT! *Wolf whistles*
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Great story so far. I feel I should point out: earlier in this chapter when Charlie is talking about Longtooth's son he says it happened 3 years ago, but then several lines later not only does Harry ask how long ago it happened, Charlie answers about 5 years ago.
Lady of the Shards chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Awwwww… how sweet.
SparkedSnarkedFemme chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I'm happy, theres fluff and jealousy and everything that makes a fanfic perfect, will you do a sequel? That'd be awesome! Kay, bye.
secretfanficlover chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
This was so CUTE! and hot...
Da chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Aww... While I wouldn't have minded seeing the reactions, this stands nicely as is. Watching Charlie obviously deal with jealousy while Harry was clueless was fun. I winced when Charlie called Harry 'like a brother'- so obviously untrue!- but you didn't leave them in confused hurt for long. Well done!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
i love this story!
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
This was a really good story, I like the fact that it wasnt just two dragons in heat -_- Love the intimacy and the little details with speech...Makes it that bit more real. Look forward to reading some of your other tales :D
Moony
DemeRain chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Note to self, mommy dragons are dangerous. But dragon tamers are hot in bed. Thanks for sharing.
Thornesedge chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Very good :)
Quill Scribblings chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
LovelovloveloveloveLOVE THIS! It would have been great to see their reactions but ah well. It was brilliant anyway xD
CarzyNinja chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Love it! :)
hatchi cullen-black chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
"You haven't even taken me out on a date," he joked.

Charlie grinned. "Fair enough. How about tonight?"

"Sure. About seven?"

"Okay. I'll pick you up from here?"

"Yeah."

"Now can we get back to kissing?"

LOVE THIS PART
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
loved it! very hot, but with a story line too :D