Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ties That Bind
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
You are brilliant. This was amazing. :)
aalens chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Lovely. You built up the relationship believably and the dialogue was great too. Thank you.
Gracealma chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Another good story. I like the Severus/Harry pairing. I like the ending, especially the last two lines.
odogoddess chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Sweet! Harry fighting the dark with the dark is always compelling as is unscrupulous!Dumbledore. I enjoyed this, especially the UST and how the bond changed them both.
Hesperis chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great start.
Obscured Angel chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story, heck, I enjoy all your stories.

I loved how you balanced out the emotions and the actions. There were so many things that I didn't expect to happen that did and that kept the story fresh and interesting.

Again, Thank you for writing and posting.
Echo Vanity chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
It's probably not good that I was actually very pleased with the way Dumbles got his comeuppance...retribution is sweet. This fic is amazing. Very dark at times, but sweet and true to character, albeit some of the darker sides of characters. A really brilliant, original job.
DisappearingActNo4 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Hi!

This was a very, very nice story!

I enjoyed it thoroughly!

(It even managed to keep my mind off my hurting teeth (I git the wisdom teeth removed :((( )

Well, for that I thank you.

This story was very well planned - I don't believe any questions of mine were left unanswered.

Do you have a beta reader? For there are sometimes missing letters/words, so I can't help wondering...

Anyway, very well done, I have to say!

Best regards,

Kephi

Please excuse any misused words - I am a relatively young German still!
atymer chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Enjoyed the story. I personally don't have a problem with Harry handed out justice when the 'authorities' are to weak and corrupt to do it. Sheep!

I like fics where the characters must overcome the machinations of the dubiously 'light' Headmaster. I am no fan of canon Dumpy and many of my fav stories in fanon definitely lean toward justice being served for his harmful manipulations. So there.

And I definitely don't mind Sev getting a happy ending after his mistakes, regrets and efforts to atone, especially since Dumpy tossed aside his life like all his devotion meant nothing.
Cathy-Ann chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
I read this story in July 2007. So is this a rewrite?
optasia chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I just finished reading this story and I loved it. I love the relationship that develops between Severus and Harry. Earlier this evening I read Harry Potter and the Ancient Race which I loved also. I hope you repost that story.
jspgnh1234 chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
brillunt story love it...will there be a sequl?