Reviews for Operating System
Doni chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I like your style, but I have to say, you made me a bit sad. So, old age and too many deletions and system defrags have messed up his memory? Something tells me Sherlock would age poorly, especially alone. Nicely done.
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh, that last bit was very sad. Poor Sherlock left alone, with a fragmenting motherboard.

XOXOXOOX
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Very impressive. An original structure for a story, and a successful one at that. Definitely angst :( . But very good, very believable.
MiaJade777 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow...what an amazing job...i hate to admit it, but I'm close to tears! ; well, I'm glad that it's not a slash but a friendship one, which seems to be quite difficult to find... :( You did a great job on describing how Sherlock woulda been if his best friend Watson died. *sniff*

Thank you for posting this great story! Definitely looking forward to your new stories! :-D
Arlya chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
aww. That was really upsetting and well written! was not expecting that but it was still good x
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aw, no! That was too, too sad :(

But still amazing...

And this: "I was an undersized boy with far too much curly brown hair. No woman in her right mind could truly hate me." was indeed one of the cutest things I've ever read.
DollyBlue chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Well, Damn! What a kick in the head ending that turned out to be! How utterly soul-crushing. :( Very nice. Very sad, very, very sad, but nice all the same...
callietitan chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Brilliant. I love how you divided the story and portrayed the character. The end made my heart hurt. 3
Grissina chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
ow! That was sad. though probably quite accurate.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was really good. And i can see where the angst kicks in. Brilliant story, really well done :)
mrspencil chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I found this a fascinating read. The progression through the significant events of Sherlock's life and his own particular world view worked very well, and you manage to capture the unique way he processes and deals with what life throws at him. Plenty of humour, with a few very neat turns of phrase, and a devastating finish, with a devastated Sherlock. Great work:)

MrsP:)