Reviews for All A Man Can Ask
Stacy thomas chapter 1 . 3/28
Loved it. Is there more to this or is this one done
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great story
Jdm chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was one of the better FFs that I've read on Jax and Tara's characters. It stayed true to their personalities and was well written and better yet the transitions worked nicely. Loved it! I look forward to reading more in the future hopefully :)
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Realy good :)
Debra T chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Absolutely well written! I feel you as a writer could easily write for Sons Of Anarchy! Kudos!
Elle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved this! I totally agree there wasn't enough Jax/Tara scenes in the episode! I've always wanted someone to write a story about what they think Sons Of Anarchy is gunna be like in season 4, when they get out of jail?
Eve Levine chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I loved reading this. The way Jax and Tara were handled through episodes 5-13 drove me crazy. I'm loving reading your one shots that fill in the gaps.

Tara may not have walked in on Jax actively cheating on her, but we in the audience sure did. There needed to be a verbal apology onscreen from Jax. Great Job!
jaceyb1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awesome story! It's great to see you filling in the gaps of what we couldn't see onscreen. I agree that the Jax/Tara relationship was very shortchanged in the season finale. I am glad we have you writing them in! Update soon!
anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So glad you posted again. Your writing is spot on for both characters. Keep up the great work.
Jaxolelady chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I don't even have words for how good it was to read that.

So close to real.