Reviews for Deafening Silence
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Yep, you got it right. Sam went total nutbar after Dean died.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was one of the most heart-wrenching oneshots ever! It brought tears to my eyes countless times! Beautiful work!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
*sniff* you almost made me was so sad but that s probably how he felt SAMMY.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Spot on. Very well written.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow, exceptional work, especially for your first one-shot. I loved the depth of emotion in the words, and could clearly picture everything you described. Honestly, just a fantastic job. Well done! :)
WinchesterLover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was absolutly wonderful! Your writing of Sam's character and the way he is dealing with Dean's death is amazing. You have clearly shown the love he has for his brother. This story brought near tears to my eyes (which doesn't happen with fanfics).

Anyway, well done, and i do hope that you continue to write more Supernatural fanfics, especially ones like this! :D
xenascully chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aw so sad..nicely done!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was wonderful. I can totallly imagine it going like that.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
great job really got to me, the feeling of waking up to find your nightmare real rang very true. I would love to see this story developed more especially his slide down with alcohol maybe drugs etc.
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
One word: Brilliant!

That was a great one shot, I think you really captured Sam's emotions and how he would have been after burying Dean. Sam's devastation and raw pain is heart-breaking, you wrote it brilliantly. You can see how his emotions change- first the overwhelming sense of loss, grief and pain, then comes the anger and the determination to get bloody revenge on Lilith.

Overall a very good little fic, I very much enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing! Keep it up :)

BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is so beautiful, it gave me goosebumps!

Thank you!