Reviews for Playtime
Rayna D chapter 8 . 9/16
All I can say after reading this, is;
This was probably the best GerIta Lemon I have read in my /life/. Very descriptive, smutty, kinky (by my standards), and fluffy! I love it!
I hardly /ever/ write comments/reviews, and such, but this was simply beautiful. I also love the cute moment at the end, I was on the verge of tears, from how heartwarming this piece was.
I love it, love it, /love/ it.
Judging that this was written in 2011, you probably won't see this, nor do you like Hetalia anymore, but this review is still out there.
IaMfReAk chapter 7 . 7/2
I had a really bad nosebleed. Also, this was HOT
Twisted Sonnet chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Twisted Sonnet chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
...*Rides tricycle into room* I want to play a game...
Awesome.Anime.Girl chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
All the time I was reading ds I kept on thinking how well-written ds fic really is...Ds is truly an oh-so-good fic,pal! Well done!
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Wooooahhh dude! Ds kinda kink rocks! WOW! Ds chappie was specially awesum 'cause it spoke of Ludi's innermost desires which animalistic;-) nice work!
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
GerIta. Is. Hot! & ds fic proves it beyond doubt!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh so Hot! I can totally imagine Ludi being sexually flustered like that!:-D FANTASTIC!
Bag Of Badgers chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
When I first read this, almost a year ago, it was the fic that finally convinced me that ItaGer was totally possible and awesome.
Also kudos to you for writing eight chapters of smut how is that even possible I mean wow. Just. Wow. That is a good word for this fic. Wow.
Totesnotacrybaby chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
GUH the ending made me tear up is that normal? ;3;
Guest 45106 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
J-je ne comprends pas
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
The Last Mission chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I really enjoyed this; I sat down and read it all in one reading. It's the first GerIta fic I've actually brought myself to finish in a long time, and I'm really glad I decided to check it out. I hope to be able to read more by you soon.