Reviews for Love Me, Hold Me Down
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was harsh and angsty and hurt. Well written though,
JazzyCat chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'm not even going to apologize for how much I loved that. The emotion really came through, as promised.
themetaphornextdoor chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Deliciously dark and angsty. Your images are so vivid, beautiful work. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed it a lot. I love reading season 4 Castiel, and he was really in-character here. Love it!
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was just so... so sad and beautiful and ARGH. I think you wrote this perfectly, and it was a relief to find a sex-pollen fic where the characters didn't happily leap in bed with each other at the first chance. Indeed, not very sexy, but very emotional, well thought out and well written, which kinda makes up for it. )

Soooo. Yes. Me likey-likey.

The Bunyip.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow that was...um...well, definitely unlike anything I have ever read. It was good. I mean it was hot and weird at the same time but I liked it.
Wolftag chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Happy season 7! XD

Hawt and raw, wonderfully random.

The ending was a little bit off from the rest, like it was from a different story, but still cute as hell.
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
(Haha, "rectify.")

Ahem.

I think the whole point of sex pollen is that it ISN'T terribly sexy. In fact, it's kind of rapey. Although, as Jenna on 30 Rock says, "It's not rape if neither person wants it!"

But you still managed to infuse the story with a not-quite doomed sense of romance. Shall we call it love in the face of adversity? Sure, why not.

At any rate: best and most human-reaction-realistic sex pollen story ever. Because I said so.
Randomslashtard chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
HAHA I hate myself for loving angst-fics.

It's so sad, but soooo hot.

And you write extremely good!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
WOW this story was breathtakingly beautiful. It had so much raw emotion in there. It wasnt just about the smut. I felt the characters and the despair. I have become a big fan of your work! Wonderful as aways! :)
CastielandMe chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwwwww! Poor Cassie! D:

:) great writing, keep it up! :D xx
Cerelia7 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this from the beginning (OMG what a beginning o.o... i have a new favourite sex position(L)) to the end. And not only did you make Casitel lose his virginity you also lost your sex!pollen virginity in the process. :D Congrats! It was a wonderful, if short story to read.
MissWeatherwax chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You're right this is a *lot* angstier than the usual sex!pollen fic. *lol* But it's certainly more your style. And I like it. :)

Now that you've crossed that off your list, how about a "the natives made them do it"? ;-)

And: Season 7! Yay!
Walkure Leuad chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Sequel please!
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I wasn't sure what I expected when I read the first line you typed, but this was really good. (I actually had to look up what sex!pollen was. Lol)

Anyone else probably would have written pointless smut, but you managed to put actual emotion behind it. (Well, emotion that makes sense and fits really well with their characters.)

This was epic! :)
leafgrl-88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this was great. It was really intense. just well written. i mean, wow.