Reviews for The Pureblood Princess
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 9 . 8/24
Damn, I'd been afraid that would happen... Harry, you poor bastard.
ericmyrs chapter 15 . 8/20
Very interesting fic.
Epilogue brought a tear to my eye.

Probably the best characterisation of Daphne I've read, even if the last couple of chapters were a bit heartbreaking.

How the hell did Astoria end up with Nott anyway.

Keep writing,
Eric
Squarekiddo chapter 19 . 8/17
Awesome writing, really good plan stories personalitis etc etc.

However personally I think I might hate this story, dont take that the wrong way, you did a good job, its just I dont like this, at all really, but im aware its my personal opinion, I mean I cant even get over the the piss poor excuse of a... Nevermind personal issues with this story shouldnt really be in a review.

Keep writing, im going to read some more of your things someday, see if I like that more.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 8/16
havent really had a moment when I truly felt a chapter was Horrible, but this one... truly freaking horrible, disliked it so much Im seriously thinking of not even continuing, truly bad move in my opinion, truly truly bad move.
harryislife chapter 19 . 8/16
I liked everything except the epilogue! It was too sad. Forgetting you loved someone. And for Harry who lost so many people he loved. So I'm basically going to say the rest of it was brilliant, and ignore the epilogue. I really loved everything else though.
God she drives me nuts, I have to keep telling myself - Female. Teenager mind - all the time.

Truly I find her really difficult to deal with, a true person I would simply look at for a second, shake my head and move on like kind of person.

Alright so far, dosnt seem to have any substance yet, seems like a Daphne documentary sort of, which tend to include snide, nonsensical remarks in her head, and abs.

Of course Im not far into yet, fairly sure shes gonna grow up a tad more before the story is over.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 8/15
Didnt like Daphne, not did I dislike her, however i found it almost impossible for this Daphne to get with Harry.

therefore the only conclusion I can draw is... well read, should be rather interesting, I cant see it, but you clearly did, so im hoping for a fun ride.
draehydraxis chapter 9 . 8/1
sorry I have tried to push through this but you are currently pissing on one of my fav match ups and as is I have been fighting to read this one... I will like check out others but not sure I can continue reading this one.
littleboy1 chapter 19 . 7/28
Im not even sure if you read these reviews anymore but I still want to thank you, for writing one of the best fanfics I've ever read :) I simply love Harry/Daphne, and this story is definetely one of the best on this website ! I really like your writestyle. The thing i liked the most, was that your story seemed so realistic ! I know this sounds weird, but a lot of fanfics don't make any sense ! Yours was so well written and good ! Thanks :)
Spasitel chapter 19 . 7/22
Its very nice story but epilog is disappointment
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm not particularly fond of the idea that Daphne hates the very idea of Harry Potter to begin with. It makes me hesitant to continue with the story.
Jarhead47 chapter 19 . 7/9
Just finished a reread of this and almost 2 years later this is still the best ending I have ever read in all of my years reading fan works. Bravo
Hi there !

I really enjoyed your fanfiction. I thought it was well written and well thought out however your ending was, to be blunt, horrible. It felt as if you had gotten bored and decided to end it. Nothing was explained with what happened to Daphne nor Harry and this left me upset and frustrated. The letters and memory's mentioned in the epilogue was not explained not elaborated. I am begging you to please rewrite the epilogue. I would enjoy it immensely and I'm sure others would aswell.

Your faithful reader
Iggles xx
I have to admit I did not expect that ending - would have liked to see Daphne's reaction after her memories were back but still wow loved it. I'm assuming that her healing Harry in that way meant that she forced her magic out of her body into healing.
haha the Theodore and Astoria bit kinda surprised me then I thought it was amusing.
Regardless I really enjoyed your writing and the story.
Best wishes
Darkest
spost-ffnisdumb chapter 19 . 6/11
Absolutely lovely. I don't know what I think of the epilogue. But I think that's a good thing.
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »