Reviews for The Pureblood Princess
FlawedSyntax chapter 20 . 8/19
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the story.

Thank you.

FSytnax
Hey! First I would like to say thank you for this story, it was I think an amazing one and I'm glad I decided to read it from the start to the very end!

To any readers wondering if he or she should read it here my two cents opinions about this story without spoilers so feel free to read it before beginning this story.

First I would say this is not a teenage romance story. I guess it's more an angst story, pretty much everything is about feeling, evolution and well emotions of Harry and Daphne. Most of the others characters are not very developed and only serve to put emphasis on Harry and Daphne.

There is no big plot development on a crazy story basically it's six year from Daphne point of view. About Daphne and Harry I think it would be important to emphasize the fact that they are very Romanesque characters. Not necessary following the most rational decision but mostly doing what characters from a book would do to give you a little bit more emotional story. It's not anything as "what the fuck why the hell would you do anything like that" but more like "oh gosh I know where this is going and it's gonna be bad don't do it". And therefore in many moments you could hate the author but well I think that's why this story is as good as it is for me.

There is many monologue who I think serve as kind of break through the story, I saw that apparently for many they are boring but I think it's simply misunderstanding the story or don't being affected by it.

I don't think that everyone could or will like this story but if like me you like emotional story then go for it without hesitation and go to the end. Again thank you for this moment I enjoyed it very much and now for sure gonna take a look at your other stories.
bryank97 chapter 20 . 7/18
This is one great story, my complimants!
mikewj93 chapter 20 . 7/3
wow. just wow. this story... it just really got me. I think i cried a few times. you know, i've been in kind of a rut in reading books lately. I'll get halfway through and just lose interest. but this story kept me in it.
Viper8784 chapter 11 . 7/2
More than half way through and there's no romance of Harry and dahpne. Not saying isn't a good read. Just saying
akleden chapter 1 . 7/1
Excellent!
SteinLOG chapter 15 . 6/22
dnag so many peeps gave up too quick
Addictorator chapter 10 . 6/3
Well, I'm truly sorry, but this is where I must part with this story. It really is unfortunate, but of course, you are the author, and its your prerogative to decide how the story goes. I don't blame you for that. Maybe you saw Daphne sleeping with random boy as character development, or a necessary conflict to drive them towards each other at the resolution. I don't know. All I know is I agree with Phailen's review. Sometimes what is in-character for your character to do at a given time, isn't necessarily what should be done, if it would spoil the enjoyment of your readers.

Maybe it's my fault as a reader, throwing a tantrum because things didn't go the way I wanted it to, a classical fairytale romance style. But maybe that's closer to what I'm looking for in a story.

No offense or hurt intended. Good luck on your future works, maybe I'll read one of those.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 6/3
Utterly tedious and banal. I'm sorry I wasted time on this fic.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/3
Kudos for making Daphne a believable teenager: opinionated and wrong headed (but I repeat myself). Shame, shame for making her the focus of the chapter/story and then not actually changing anything. Hopefully our effort to not fall asleep will be rewarded starting with chapter 2?
edenson65 chapter 20 . 5/31
2nd read of this story... Just freaking amazing!
The-Untempered-Schism666 chapter 20 . 5/29
wow... just wow. i love Daphne and Harry pairings and was happy to read one from her point of view rather than Harry's. that being said not only did the epilogue both 1 and 0.5 hit me right in the feels but broke the stereotypical way the war and ending happens in a way that is well thought out and quite believable. also props for not spelling out what exactly happned to Daphne and let the reader fill in the blanks. 9/10 for the story as its easy to read, entertaining but nothings that hasnt been done in some shape or form before, however 11/10 for the epilogue as you smacked that one for six.
G the Headmaster chapter 20 . 5/28
This is the second time I've read this story. I'm was just as good as the first

Thank you for writing it.
What a rare treat! The entire story weaved its magic and gave life to a likeable powerful independent charactet that weaved through JKR events and the intrique of the lufe in the snake den. Nice touch and balance in chapters 18 to 20. C'est magnifique!

FromBeyongTheVeil
There is an absurd amount of unnecessary stuff in this Fic. It could have been cut down to like 3 or 4 chapters to be honest.
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »