Reviews for The Pureblood Princess
Robert Harrison chapter 21 . 2/15
Ok... Since finishing this consumed most of my night I feel it's only right I leave a review.

First, any story that manages to include D&D gets a 1. Which reminds me, I have to make a new character for the lvl 20 campaign my normal group wants to try for shits and giggles.

Second, any story that says nice things about Chicago gets a -1. I chalk this up to being from central Illinois and bleeding Cardinal red.

That leaves us at zero... Which is a problem and needs to be rectified, so some more things I liked...

This story reminded me of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead," right up to the epilogue. It such a treat to see a version of everyday life at Hogwarts from the perspective of someone that wasn't constantly at threat of a gruesome death or, worse (according to some) expulsion at every turn. Yet still managing to include the main characters of the original story in believable ways and while staying true to the actual plot with only a few deviations.

The use of first person perspective, I think, helped this story. I'm not a huge fan of first person usually, but I enjoyed it for this and I think it may have helped solve a problem I've been having with a short story I've been toying with on and off for a few weeks now.

Finding this was a surprise. I've looked up and down the Harry / Daphne filter a few times and only came across this because it was in someone else's list of favorite stories. One of those happy accidents I suppose.

I could say more but I've got some work left to wrap up before my shift ends. I'll leave with saying you gave me my new favorite misspelling, in chapter 20 the word "interoperating" was used in place of 'interpreting'; it made me laugh.

I plan on looking at some of your other works as time permits. I hope you had a good Valentines Day.
Senseo chapter 21 . 2/13
Good story but man do I hate these sad endings... I mean Aaaghhh!
McGeezel chapter 21 . 2/10
It was great reading this again. I'm still curious as to what happened to Daphne and her magic.
ProditorMagnus chapter 19 . 2/2
More suitable as oneshot than epilogue.
PicoMonaco chapter 21 . 2/1
I am really gallo that you ve updated,you are my favourite author in all the web and your estores are great, i really hope you can help me to find other good HarryxDaphne stories.
I hope to hear your responde.
PS:Pardon my English,i am not a native speaker
ProditorMagnus chapter 5 . 1/31
Reading such descriptions of homework makes me happy I chose the path of code, no essays and very little reading.
Bolt1998 chapter 21 . 1/30
Grand Clapping... Awesome story. I never review. But this master piece I had to review this. At first I thought it would be boring. But it blew my expectations. Everything seemed perfectly placed and thought out. Thank you for giving me a great time by writing then allowing us to read it.
Tomon chapter 21 . 1/24
Great DnD adventure and even more lovely ending :)
I don't know how I missed an extra chapter for one of my most favorite stories! Really have to finally caught up with all the updates I currently got.
Still glad to read this now as it definitely improved my mood so thanks you for that.
The Revolutionary Ronin chapter 21 . 1/23
I don't know why but I'm on a Daphne kick. So far this has been my favorite read of stories including her. It was just... refreshing. Different from anything I've read under the Harry Potter section. I think I managed to power through this in about... 7 hours. And that's heading off to class and back home included. I'm both satisfied and frustrated with how it ended. Either way I loved reading this story. Definitely one of my all time favorites. It didn't have time travel, no soul bond, and you concluded it in a completely original way. Or at least a way I haven't seen. Thank you. Originality is just too hard to find these days.
Feakiu chapter 21 . 1/22
Honestly not a fan of the bittersweet ending. Though I suppose it's better than it ending as a tragedy. Was really hoping that Harry could get her memories back.
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 1/22
So Daphne never regained her memories? :(

What happened to her? I don't get it.

I truly hope that Draco and Snape suffered.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 16 . 1/19
Poo face having a vendetta and not noticing the princess slidigsown the wall in pain.
brat of a man and bitter too much to notice his student in pain
tunnel vision making it hard to see whats an obvious problem.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 15 . 1/19
AAAAWW! Thaat was really sweet.
whiteartsnun chapter 21 . 1/17
AWWWWW BEAUT!
whiteartsnun chapter 19 . 1/17
Nice dreamy effect! very twilighty! :)))
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »