Reviews for You Never Stop Learning
The Lord Writer chapter 22 . 4/18
OMG THIS SERIES WAS REALLY GREAT! I've been reading this and PT for the past two days! Are you going to write Into Darkness for this story?
PhoenixTribe321 chapter 22 . 3/19
I have really enjoyed this story, I also read the story previous to this and I enjoyed that one as well. I liked how you changed the story so that it still followed the original story line but flowed nicely despite the changes; and although the characters are not completely "in character" I still like how you have portrayed them, I LOVED how you wrote Kirk's mom, most people don't write her like that. You have a wonderful talent for writing and I hope you continue and do in fact write a sequel to this beautiful story. The only thing is that you and your beta need to work on is double checking your work to make sure each word is spaced properly. Other then that, excellent work, I look forward to reading your future works.
777angeloflove chapter 22 . 1/2
SEQUEL PLEASE! WANT MPREG STORY!
Shellz29 chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
YAYY I loved this story! Please make the "sequel/epilogue" with the mpreg. Teehee
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
I would love to read a sequel, esp. one for Into Darkness! Hope you can find time to continue. :)
Blood Shifter2 chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
such a cute story. enjoyed this story a lot. hopefully you still plan on doing a sequel.
XanaduHawk chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Way to bring the party to a halt Spock.
Starlily11 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
I actually have an account, honest! I'm just too lazy to log in right now. Please write a sequel, and it would be great if you could take the events of 'Into Darkness' into consideration, and of course, we can't forget the mpreg! :) So please, please, pretty please, with sugar and chocolate chips and Oreos and M&M's on top, write a sequel.
daydreamers15 chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
Very cool story...thanks for sharing... Could I hope for sequel?
Tasha chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
Please write a third part to this series.
Domitian chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Ah, great story, couldn't stop reading it all night!
Gracealma chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Love the story as well as the first story. Don't know if I wrote a review for it. Anyway, I love this universe as everyone seems to be getting together.
Kiz chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I always thought she was a bitch anyway...
KLAINE4EverAlways chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
I love both stories in this series! just reread them for the 50th time. I really hope you write a sequel!
Iorek Byrnison chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Just because I want to see how you handle Mpreg; here's my review!

Great job!