Reviews for Exit Strategies
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was sweet. :) Thank you for writing and sharing it!
River chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I loved this story. It is just fantastic! So funny and so fitting with both of their characters.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
PgTnr1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hehe...Made me smile
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hehehe this is really cute! Your writing just perfectly brought this story humor and life and it was just a delight to read :)
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
WOW! You truly captured their personalities. Brilliant! And, oh my word, you used GRAMMAR. Just lovely, great job!
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
very good
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is so sweet. The interview room worked well, but I sort of hoped the movie would finish off with a wedding.
Chades chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
The first paragraph made me laugh,the last made me go "aww" and everything in between is as beautifully written as always.

A very sweet little extension of the ,I didnt catch the "Ill ruin your life"speech first time around but I guess Ill just have to wait 10 months until my friend comes back so we can watch it.(Shes the one who tried to get me to watch it with her and I refused because,uh,romcom,no,thanks,but now I know why she wanted me to watch quite entertaining and only mildly cheesy.)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awww what an adorable wedding! I adore this, it's really sweet how he was so ridiculously prepared and how nervous she was.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Lovely! Best story in this category.

I like that you keep them in character- Margaret is hard to properly capture (her strength as a woman as well as her vulnerability), as is Andrew (too many people make him sappy) and you did well with both of them, and how they react. The humor was light and natural-I am so glad you wrote this!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i like it
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Nice job~!
lovering chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You captured her nerves so well!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 8/4/2011