Reviews for The Shadow Boys Are Breaking
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I really enjoyed this - a quiet moment which nonetheless brings out the characters of Lestrade and Mrs Hudson so beautifully!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Sherlock is right. England will fall is Mrs. Hudson leaves Baker street. Well done.
LightDarkPhoenxi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You want to break my heart into a thousand pieces, don't you?
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was refreshing! It's nice to see fics from Lestrade's view, and I feel Mrs. Hudson never gets enough love. The interaction between them was beautiful, and their characterization was spot-on. Great job!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"Not your nurse, dear." And yet... she's very good, isn't she!
Jessie Blackwood chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Yay for Mrs H. This is so character typical.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nicely done. Well written. I just love Mrs. Hudson in this, very strong yet slightly vulnerable. Lestrade is perfectly written too. Thanks for the tremendous read. LSM
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
a good one
RiverSong11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This may be my favorite post-TGG story yet. Beautifully written!
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very nicely done. I'm really enjoying your characterisation of Lestrade as I work my way through your stories. And this one is just lovely.
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
god i love mrs H. and lestrade. this fic was gorgeous :)
Hekateras chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love the way you write Lestrade, and Mrs. Hudson. The descriptions of him digging them out of the rubble were so powerful... Hope you continue.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
ooh! Good one! I can't wait until next season. I don't understand why everywhere but America calls it a new series if it's a continuation of the same but oh well what ever it's called I can't wait to see more. Thanks for letting me see more... until the real thing. ! :-)
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was moving and beautiful, as well as being wonderfully written.
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really like this one - it is comforting. Well written too.