Reviews for Playing With Fire
N chapter 57 . 8/1/2015
I hope you update soon~
but really tho, this fic is just too cuuuute~~ _
kiss2lips chapter 57 . 7/7/2015
〜(〜) (〜)〜
。(。) (。)。
That's me dancing in excitement. UGH WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE!
I LOVE IT! :) Update soon!
kiss2lips chapter 55 . 7/7/2015
UGH BB GAARA LET MOMMY KISSY YOU UP AND HUG YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SO SELFLESS IT MAKES ME CRY AND NOW I DONT KNOW IF I WANT GAAHINA OR SASUHINA.
(Kissy we all noe dat a lie becose you pin SH to the ground you kiss and roll on) lol
kiss2lips chapter 54 . 7/7/2015
WAIT WAIT WAIT UGH HEARTBREAKENING STORIES BACKSTORY HE STILL LOVES THE PRINCESS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN I IS EXCITED AND IT IS ALMOST OVER UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I THINK ALL THIS ALL CAPS REVIEWS ARE ANNOYING ALREADY BUT I HOPE YOU CAN FEEL MY INTENSITY!
kiss2lips chapter 52 . 7/7/2015
AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH SMALL CRUSH MY HEART INTO SMITHERENES THIS IS THE REASON FANFIC WAS CREATED I AM SO JUMPY AND HAPPY AND SJNFLUHVUANDKJCA L
kiss2lips chapter 51 . 7/7/2015
HNNNNGGGG! SIX CHAPTERS LEFTTTTT!
kiss2lips chapter 48 . 7/7/2015
Okay, I just really have to leave a review on this chapter because I constantly look at the chapter and I am ready-ing myself for the incomplete end lol. I will review on the last chapter too wait hihi :))
LayLay chapter 57 . 7/3/2015
We need more chapters :D!
Shippooliver chapter 57 . 7/2/2015
Ahh would have liked a longer chapter! But I enjoy the buildup ...
Rose101226 chapter 57 . 7/2/2015
Man, the chapters are always so short. Hope to heard from you soon!
SarahiNia chapter 56 . 7/1/2015
Ahhhhh I know you said this was a sasuhina but BUT. Gaahina? It's just so beautifullllll
Shippooliver chapter 56 . 6/30/2015
Ahh! So happy to see an update (woohoo)! I can't wait to see more of the Gaara/ Hinata history!
Rose101226 chapter 56 . 6/30/2015
Until next time.
miyabi.xii chapter 55 . 8/2/2014
Nooooo! Gaara, I want you to be happy, too! Anyways, great story. I was happy to finally find out who the father was. I wonder if Hinata still likes Gaara. We will see...
emma-nyaaan chapter 55 . 5/29/2014
Omaygad.
Why you stop?! Eventhough its on the good part?! HOLY GEEBUS

I really like your story though, eventhough, Gaara and Hinata separation still a mystery. Sasuke and Hinata mild interaction was nice though:)

Daaaaarrrnnnn why you must stooooopp I wanted to read mushy mushy angsty Gaara about Hinata and Sasuke love love relationship
Why they separated anyway, such kid they had. And such relationship they made. Duurbb I hope you continued this amazing fiction :D