Reviews for Playing With Fire
jtxtv chapter 55 . 8/2/2014
Nooooo! Gaara, I want you to be happy, too! Anyways, great story. I was happy to finally find out who the father was. I wonder if Hinata still likes Gaara. We will see...
emma-nyaaan chapter 55 . 5/29/2014
Omaygad.
Why you stop?! Eventhough its on the good part?! HOLY GEEBUS

I really like your story though, eventhough, Gaara and Hinata separation still a mystery. Sasuke and Hinata mild interaction was nice though:)

Daaaaarrrnnnn why you must stooooopp I wanted to read mushy mushy angsty Gaara about Hinata and Sasuke love love relationship
Why they separated anyway, such kid they had. And such relationship they made. Duurbb I hope you continued this amazing fiction :D
Rose101226 chapter 55 . 4/30/2014
I need the next chapter, adore Sasuke, love Hinata and I'm totally curious about what happen between Hinata and Gaara!
kandita chapter 55 . 3/14/2014
I hope he fights for her if he still loves her. He never she might love him too
kandita chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Yo...that's mad funny
Guest chapter 55 . 11/26/2013
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST STORY EVER YO TO UPDATE I LOVE IT SO MUCH (sorry for the caps I'm just really excited and depressed)
LordSquiggyMcNubbin chapter 55 . 9/26/2013
I love it (: ! You really need to continue it..pretty please? :P it's a really good story..drabble..it's great.
Hitory-Chan chapter 55 . 8/20/2013
;A; Continuation?
ohmyguavagirl chapter 55 . 3/9/2013
No no no no no, gaara I love ya don't get me sarted but don't you feel you should I don't know get a babe or something? I mean this is a sasuke and hinata's fanfic so...I don't know. And OH MY GUAVA! THERE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER SO BACK OFF YA GINGER BASTARED! Anyway mwah kissies love ya story babe and pleas UPDATE IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS THAT ARE PURE IN THIS SICK AND TWISTED GOVERNMENT UNIVERS WE LIVE IN!
Yours truly, ohmyguavagirl! ;)
P.s update
I like hianta-Chan here, she's playfull but still shy
Star-Child-Yeci chapter 54 . 1/3/2013
Wait, what no, FEELS. WHY.
You're breaking my heart over here...GaaHina vs SasuHina, NOOO
(I like them both, like...a lot!)
somniloquy chapter 55 . 11/18/2012
Gah, I am dying to know what happened between him and Hinata! Lol, I should be studying but I actually ended up rereading all these chapters... Thanks for the story and hope you update soon!
somniloquy chapter 54 . 11/18/2012
GAH. I know this story is about Sasuke and Hinata, but man, poor Gaara! I'm really interested to know more about his relationship with Hinata and why they aren't together. I was also pretty surprised when Hinata seemed to be defensive when Shino mentioned Gaara.
O.o chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
I laughed so hard at this chapter imaging gaara and sasuke "tilting there heads the exact same way with a similar look on their faces" and poor kazuo, his moms a kmockout and hes to cute to fend off suitors with glares.
O.o
don't worry about my name chapter 55 . 10/31/2012
You're forcing it. You need to stop the damn drabbles and turn it into a story. And update soon. Until next time...
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 55 . 10/26/2012