Reviews for White Vow
jordanbutterworth47 chapter 30 . 4/2
I have just read all chapters of white vow and I loved it keep up the good work and can you create a new story about Jaden Alexis and their daughter please that would be a story to remember for the rest of my life
deo22 chapter 30 . 3/3
NOW THAT'S HOW YOU MUST WRITE A FANFIC!
Do a sequel
Yung Warrior chapter 30 . 2/21
Such an adorable story! What I liked most about this fic was the way you integrated dueling into the story. It's unfortunate that many GX fics don't bother to include such a vital aspect of the series in their fanfiction! Still, this fic is a classic romance fic to be sure!
Jaden is funny but he is an idiot, but that is what makes him funny.
wolflover chapter 6 . 2/20
Really. If this "To be continued" keeps up I am going to kill someone:p
Peter Bolton chapter 30 . 2/17
I love your whole story it was a very great story
Rose-Aki chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I completely loved your story :)
The Hero named Villan chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
hahahaha i would pay to see that in real life just to laugh at the ridiculousness of that happening.
Plasma57 chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
Excellent story, keep up the good work.
Nordic blue chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Dawww 3
It took me 4 days to read all chapters in a row and I felt in love with your fanfiction!
Seriously you wrote all characters perfectly and I liked it how the relationship between Jaden and Alexis slowly developed... It's like both of them were real people in a real life relationship!
And the parts between Atticus and Mac were so cute and sexy :D
bored chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
-.-
Kristina chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
Trabala si da dodas jos nesto primer detalje vencanja i prve bracne noci, plus vest o tome da je trudna i njen porodjaj...!
VanizKai chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
This is a masterpiece. I read this story in a night, and when I reached the end... I desperatly searched for a possible sequel. No sequel... Sigh. Anyway, it has a classic and romantic finale, the one I like. Awesome. Thank you for the feelings you made me feel while reading this.
Kristina chapter 1 . 3/23/2014