Reviews for White Vow
nguyenorion12 chapter 30 . 11/29
So Awesomely Awesome! Best story ever! I love it! Writer, you are the Best story writer I have ever met for Yugioh ever! Keep up the Awesome job! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bronzeapollo708 chapter 30 . 8/24
Wow time truly flies, who would have thought three years ago this would have been the fanfiction that got me into fanfiction. Just found it randomly again and honestly I still love it. Even after all this time I have no idea what to say here xD. I guess I will just say the basics then, loved the story have read it time and time again. Alexis x Jaden man I miss that ship, reading this story has brought a smile to my face word by word the memories of three years ago flashed before me and reminded me why I loved Yu-gi-oh Gx. Anyway, I'm gonna stop myself now. Wish you the best of luck if you are still writing and till next time.

AlaudeWolframDavenport chapter 30 . 6/30
jordanbutterworth47 chapter 30 . 4/2
I have just read all chapters of white vow and I loved it keep up the good work and can you create a new story about Jaden Alexis and their daughter please that would be a story to remember for the rest of my life
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 30 . 3/3
Do a sequel
Yung Warrior chapter 30 . 2/21
Such an adorable story! What I liked most about this fic was the way you integrated dueling into the story. It's unfortunate that many GX fics don't bother to include such a vital aspect of the series in their fanfiction! Still, this fic is a classic romance fic to be sure!
Jaden is funny but he is an idiot, but that is what makes him funny.
wolflover chapter 6 . 2/20
Really. If this "To be continued" keeps up I am going to kill someone:p
Peter Bolton chapter 30 . 2/17
I love your whole story it was a very great story
Rose-Aki chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I completely loved your story :)
The Hero named Villan chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
hahahaha i would pay to see that in real life just to laugh at the ridiculousness of that happening.
Plasma57 chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
Excellent story, keep up the good work.
Nordic blue chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Dawww 3
It took me 4 days to read all chapters in a row and I felt in love with your fanfiction!
Seriously you wrote all characters perfectly and I liked it how the relationship between Jaden and Alexis slowly developed... It's like both of them were real people in a real life relationship!
And the parts between Atticus and Mac were so cute and sexy :D