Reviews for White Vow
anonymous chapter 28 . 3/25
is that masked bike rider stealing card spirits a reference to the movie where Jaden and Yusei go back in time and team up with Yugi to take his ass down?
Black Collar chapter 19 . 2/14
This story has been great. I can really feel the characters personalities. I love the development of Jaden and alexis and also the fact that Chazz and zane's attraction to Alexis. Dammit David, why you ruin everything? Looking forward to the rest of this story. 5/5
Um, after Jaden used Wildedge to wipe out Alexis' monsters, shouldn't Alexis have had 2200 LP left, not 900? Remember, when Jaden destroyed Warrior Lady of the Wasteland the first time with Sparkman, Warrior Lady of the Wasteland was in Defense mode, so Alexis wouldn't have taken damage from that.
Andrew Deng chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I just rewatched the entire yu gi oh GX and was shipping for Alexis x Jayden and I found this fanfiction and im enjoying it
TrueEmoVampire chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
One word. Awesome! I love this story and I've read it through about 3 times now. This is read-through number 4. You have a fan of this now.
ShadowXseed chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
hurt Jaden? you do know jaden can summon monsters with physical bodies so imagine neos beating the crap out of david. still a cool story though
Guest chapter 30 . 7/31/2016
Great story
Ryuuuuga chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Interesting story! I really enjoy the premise of this compared to some of the hard-ass fiction present on the site! I sorta felt that Jaden's sudden attraction to the opposite gender was a bit odd, but it is fanfiction, so I didn't mind it as much.
Azrael Voorhees chapter 30 . 3/21/2016
The "something to tell" you part was a twist.
tylawson2001 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Literally the best story I've ever read I'm saying its good but keep in mind I don't read slot
xhope14x chapter 30 . 2/9/2016
Love this story wish there was a sequel
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
Never took Jayden as the jealous type. That part was terrible(the jealous streak)
nguyenorion12 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
So Awesomely Awesome! Best story ever! I love it! Writer, you are the Best story writer I have ever met for Yugioh ever! Keep up the Awesome job! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bronzeapollo chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
Wow time truly flies, who would have thought three years ago this would have been the fanfiction that got me into fanfiction. Just found it randomly again and honestly I still love it. Even after all this time I have no idea what to say here xD. I guess I will just say the basics then, loved the story have read it time and time again. Alexis x Jaden man I miss that ship, reading this story has brought a smile to my face word by word the memories of three years ago flashed before me and reminded me why I loved Yu-gi-oh Gx. Anyway, I'm gonna stop myself now. Wish you the best of luck if you are still writing and till next time.

-Bronze