Reviews for White Vow
VampireLover2014 chapter 14 . 9/19
One word. Awesome! I love this story and I've read it through about 3 times now. This is read-through number 4. You have a fan of this now.
ShadowXseed chapter 14 . 9/8
hurt Jaden? you do know jaden can summon monsters with physical bodies so imagine neos beating the crap out of david. still a cool story though
Great story
Ryuuuuga chapter 1 . 4/3
Interesting story! I really enjoy the premise of this compared to some of the hard-ass fiction present on the site! I sorta felt that Jaden's sudden attraction to the opposite gender was a bit odd, but it is fanfiction, so I didn't mind it as much.
Azrael Voorhees chapter 30 . 3/21
The "something to tell" you part was a twist.
tylawson2001 chapter 1 . 3/10
Literally the best story I've ever read I'm saying its good but keep in mind I don't read slot
xhope14x chapter 30 . 2/9
Love this story wish there was a sequel
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
Never took Jayden as the jealous type. That part was terrible(the jealous streak)
nguyenorion12 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
So Awesomely Awesome! Best story ever! I love it! Writer, you are the Best story writer I have ever met for Yugioh ever! Keep up the Awesome job! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bronzeapollo708 chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
Wow time truly flies, who would have thought three years ago this would have been the fanfiction that got me into fanfiction. Just found it randomly again and honestly I still love it. Even after all this time I have no idea what to say here xD. I guess I will just say the basics then, loved the story have read it time and time again. Alexis x Jaden man I miss that ship, reading this story has brought a smile to my face word by word the memories of three years ago flashed before me and reminded me why I loved Yu-gi-oh Gx. Anyway, I'm gonna stop myself now. Wish you the best of luck if you are still writing and till next time.

-Bronze
AlaudeWolframDavenport chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
Amazing!
supremekingjaden chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
I have just read all chapters of white vow and I loved it keep up the good work and can you create a new story about Jaden Alexis and their daughter please that would be a story to remember for the rest of my life
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
NOW THAT'S HOW YOU MUST WRITE A FANFIC!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
Do a sequel
Yung Warrior chapter 30 . 2/21/2015
Such an adorable story! What I liked most about this fic was the way you integrated dueling into the story. It's unfortunate that many GX fics don't bother to include such a vital aspect of the series in their fanfiction! Still, this fic is a classic romance fic to be sure!