Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
Trojan girl chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
I've always liked the sad look in Lex's eyes.. or maybe I just like Michael Rosenbaum too much :) But the truth is that you portray him in a perfect way. I'll go on reading :)
Trojan girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I've just found this fic, and when I checked the date, I realised you haven't update in quite a long time.. maybe is it already finished? I wouldn't like to red chapter 9 and see that things are only beginning.. :) Anyway, I liked chapter one, you're a great writer in comparison with most of fics here. And sorry for my English, I'm not an English native speaker..
Serendipity12 chapter 9 . 11/1/2003
AH! i came across this story like last year on your micheal rosenbaum website and then i came across it today and i started to read it and for somereason ur story always comes into my mind when i try to rite mine, mb coz sinjun is awsome! lol but i was so sad...coz this ends the same place as where it ends on ur website! I NEED to no what happens lol, please update soon!
GreenCat42 chapter 9 . 5/9/2003
its good, god i suck at reviews...but i;ll try...i cant wait till the next chapter
SuperGirl chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
Ok- I kno it's almost a year after, you're recieving this review but here goes::

WHAT?

y'd you leave it at that?

aww man! DUDE! that is so cruel! I loved, no wait, LOVE this fic. when's the rest of it coming out? or r u just leaving it this way?

dammit.. DAMMIT! aw- so i guess ur not continuing it? *sigh* well.. i just wanted to praise u on ur wonderful writing skills and work done on this (AMAZING) fic.

I think thats about all I have to say- well hope you consider continuing it, if not then.. (DAMMIT!) yea. (jk) later

*SuperGirl
sun chapter 9 . 10/14/2002
I love it!
Amy61 chapter 9 . 7/13/2002
Aelora, I know that your stories have been abandoned for awhile and it seems the chance that you will be back one day is slim to none, But I still hope everything works out for you because I really like this story so far. I know that its probably nearing the end anyways but I still hope you'll come back and end it right. I'd personally like to see Johnathan Kent get a little mad about this relationship! I actually read the whole thing in one sitting! I've been on the computer quite a few hours now and its almost midnight so I should be going, but I just wanted to say I hope that this gets finished someday because its good!
steeleye2000 chapter 9 . 7/11/2002
Now I know you are working on the next chapter as we speak!

sheesh!

You're killing me here. This is a totally cool story! I really love it. But you know I haven't gotten to any part were there actually throwing stuff at each other.

But there was plenty of angst to go around. I totally *love* this story!

More Please!
J chapter 9 . 5/11/2002
I love this story, I can't wait to see what happens. Please post more soon :-)
andreamalfoy chapter 9 . 5/6/2002
So far I Loving this fic. I so want them together to work everything out. For Lex's father to "accidently" fall off the balcony of that 3 story penthouse. I know that they will have a long and hard road, but I'm confident they can do it. They do compliment eachother well. Keep it up! Can't wait for the update!
me chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
I know you are probably gonna end this story sadly, but I wish it could have a happy ending. I like happy endings, especially when all the odds are in favor of tragedy. But I don't know that a happy ending would make sense. In fact, I'm sure it wouldn't.
Esmeralda chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
Not usually into Mary Sue's, or gen fics for that matter; but this is so beautifully written I'm totally hooked.

MORE!
MitchPell chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
Alright, so it is finally settled. They are together. Right? I surely hope so. Lionel, what an ass! I really hate that man. I liked that Sinjun didn't want Lex to wake up alone. She is so sweet, and stubborn. Which she has to be for a man like Lex. I wonder what else, if anything, she will find in his apartment. I was a little confused about her knowing about his fear of heights. But I'm guessing that she got that from him not wanting to climb the tree. I don't like her dreams. I don't want to see them unhappy. I don't want Lex to become evil. They are supposed to live happily ever after. But this is your story, so all I can do is sit back and read! I can't wait to see what happens next! Post again soon! :) :)
KMSCUFFLE chapter 6 . 4/22/2002
This is one hell of a good story! Keep up the good work!
MitchPell chapter 8 . 4/19/2002
I knew something bad was going to happen at that stupid art exchange! That blur was Clark wasn't it? I know it was! I highly doubt that you'll make Lex die, but I'm still worried! Man, Lionel is such an $$! You have to post again, like ASAP! By the way, just so you know, that means tommorrow! I just can't wait! :) :)