Reviews for something like fate
Harper Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love your writing! Normally I shun anything to do with Lorcan or Lysander, because I really love the Neville/Luna pairing and it just reminds me that they never get together but...

I'm rambling. You have a way with words that I'm sure I'll never have, and it is always a treat to find such a writer. Especially with HP-related material.

So keep up the great work!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Only Percy would think that a book titled 'Ten foolproof ways to ensure a job at the Ministry' is a good choice of present for his artistic ten year old daughter. Especially as she's been TELLING him all year that she wants a paint set. He really needs to get to know his daughter. Really romantic, really sweet. Keep writing
KeepDreamingLily chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
aw this was really cute, i liked it alot. Ive never read a story of this pairing and i really liked it. Im adding this to my Favourites, thankyou for participating with my challenge.

From Lily C:
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
THIS IS SO CUTE.. even though I don't ship Mollorcan or Lucysander in the slightest :/

I rather liked Molly though, her characterisation was great! Lorcan was different than I usually see him, and gosh, it was just so sweet, especially the paint set part. :D

/love it!