Reviews for Silent Gulch 3: Redemption
sadman chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
i love the different endings this trilogy made cry it was so beautiful
pvt church rvb chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
This story was thrilling, epic and emotional. i like the fact you did more then 1 ending and I must admit I like the happy one the most, I read all 3 story's and love how you wrapped everything up, thank you for making such an amazing story and to be honest I think they should make a film/ game based on it, I'm looking forward to you next story.

P.S. will you be starting a new RVB based story in the future?
Martienne chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
Well, I'm sure you know which ending I like best. The alternates were heart-wrenching. It wrapped up the series well, in any of the three cases. I'm glad you took this project on. You're really good at weaving in symbolism.
Himizu-chan chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
I might actually start reading this fic later today. One of these endings better have some happiness. Seriously, you have abused the ever-loving shit out of Church. When he shows up one day, you are going to try to worship him and he will strike you down. And then I'll laugh. And then Tex will show up and beat the shit out of me for that time I said I'd slap Alessa. So we're both screwed! Yay!
Martienne chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Oh. Oh, wow. You've taken this in an amazing direction.
Martienne chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
...York? D8
Martienne chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Secrets are coming out, even though they're still shrouded in confusion. This is what I enjoyed about your original SG story. There's a lot more to it than just dead bodies and gore.
EmeraldReporter chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Keep writing please, I really don't have time to read this story.. But I love the concept. Don't give up.

I stand with you.
duderman chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Hey nice story so far too bad not many people review it. Can u try to like make it where alana is seprerated and has to go through the things that church went through
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Um, I think you posted this in the wrong story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
DAMMIT TEX GO WARN AL-ILLINOIS P.S IVE BEEN LISTENING TO THE AME GREAT SONG FOR AN HOUR!ITS GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
HUH TOUGHT TEX WOULD BE MORE ACTIVE THEN REGULAR OLD PEOPLE-ILLINOIS
Gabe chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
This is a great story, keep it up.
Nero chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
just finished reading what you have so far this is epic i took me a whole day to read the first two and what you have of silent gulch 3 cant wait for more