Reviews for A Cup of Kindness
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This is absolutely brilliant! I love he idea of Vianne as a companion...more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Is Vianne an echo-Clara? Also, this should have a sequel and like nine or ten prequels so she can meet the other Doctors- the 4th Doctor and a kind of chocolate jelly baby fusion thing?
gandalf chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Some of the things he says in this are out of character.
wendelah1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The Doctor and Vianne!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
The Doctor is a time traveller, so nobody knows how much time has passed for him. And some things he says are out of character, like how she smells delectable and that women are a mystery to him. Sorry, but he just does not say things like that.
Tjix chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh, that was so beautiful! I was surprised to find this particular crossover and gratified to see that it was every bit as good as both of these fandoms deserve. A lovely potrayal of these two characters, as well.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
An excellent melding of two fabulous stories. You have a good eye and a deft pen.
1TroublesomeGuy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i love this. for starters there are basically no fanfiction about Chocolat and the little cafe down in rural france, and thats a shame because it was the first romance novel i ever read, and you did both the genres fabulously. the only thing that would have piped my interest further would be for the doctor to hang around and interact with some of the characters, but to each their own.

anyway i rambled enough. fantastic writing style, interaction wasn't strained (as most crossovers are) and was in character. i wish you the best and hope to read more.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I've never read Chocolat, but this was really fun to read anyway.