Reviews for Winter Wonderland
anime-lover890 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Aww this is a sweet story, I specially like the unsure Ichi and the patient Shiro it makes a nice change, aww and I think the pets are wonderful the scene at the end was soo adorable _, I hope ya update soon and I hope ya did well on ure exams.
supermeissuper chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
i love this story its so sweet it makes me smile _
AzraeLiv G.M.A chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Okaay..

This is still kawaii~ (thank God)

be aware of typos.. xp

What else? Hmm.. like ur writing style (what style?)

Agh, yea.. Whatever.. Waiting 4 updates..
Fozygirl chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Yo

I really like the interraction you make between Kai and Ryuu whenever we see them, they are just so cute together! / Especially as we see some of their other interractions ;)

Poor Ichi, seeing Shiro only for our loveable albino to disappear again, but at least Shiro isn't preesuring Ichigo to have sex with him :)

Oh, and I think it would be a bit better if you wrote in past time, saying 'the older males laugh filled the room' instead of 'the pæder male laughs fill the room' :P

Can't wait to next one! XD
HichixIchi Love chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Poor ichi and shiro… seperation again after they just met eachother not so long ago.

Thought it was awfully sweet that Shiro is willing to wait 4 years and until ichi is ready. But Ichigo! You should know shiro won't do such a thing!
HichixIchi Love chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awww! Its so sweet! Union never tastes so good.

You know when you mention ichigo and Shiro's height? And in the anime they are actually the same height? I like it when they have a height difference, makes it more easier to know which one's seme and which one is uke. And I ALWAYS love a seme shiro! It also makes it less akward to hug each other. Yah I know, the littlist things makes me content. :D
AzraeLiv G.M.A chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Kawaii~

*shudders* well, not actually my kind of stories to read. I actually dunno what got into me today.

Oh well, will be waiting for more updates.
Fozygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It's really good! I can't wait to read more of it and see what will happen between those two :D And Ryuu is so cut as a Kitty, even though I made him a rabbit at the start ;)

Some I will make ya come here, and then ya can see snow :) I already promised ya that, remember? ;)